Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-27-2001, 03:29 AM   #1
homicidalcrazycat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This one is super tough. I've already solved the quest and the whole of Umar Hills is bathed in light.

the shadow dragon. is there any way to beat the guy. or do i hafta come back real later.

i've only got me-monk, minx, valygar, mazzy and aerie. i let jahera go due to the curse thing. i'll help her later. yoshimo was accidently released earlier on.

is it worth even trying to fight the dragon?

thanks in advance!!

cat
Old 05-27-2001, 03:33 AM   #2
Dramnek_Ulk

If you use aerie to cast mageic ressitence on the shadow dragon, then get her to cast harm and then reload until she sucessfully uses it on him then hel only have 1 hitpoint so a magic missle or anything will kil him.

------------------

BOW before your Dread lord and ultimate tyrant lyachtu Xvim!

bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow
bow

BOW TO HIM!

Old 05-27-2001, 03:45 AM   #3
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

mmmm smells good can I have some of that cheese?

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!