Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2003, 08:21 AM   #1
jsalsb
Elminster

Wow! Look at all the action on this board! You'd never guess that this was a board for a 2+ year old game! I haven't visited here in quite a while, but wow... ten times more posts than the Wizardry8 board (where I've been lurking), and W&W is a year older! What does that tell you? Either W&W has more staying power, or we've got one congenial bunch of folks here at this site. Can't believe the Examiner is still going strong!
Old 03-04-2003, 09:14 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Maybe it is a combination of both!

W&W is a great game but because of it's challenges (cough) it really needs a good support forum which we certainly have here! I believe there are a lot of players who picked up the game after seeing how active our forum remains and/or how friendly we all are! An excellent combination indeed!

Wyv
Old 03-04-2003, 09:47 AM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

Yes this is the best. I try to play W&W at least a couple of times a year. It was some time since I played it but I still like to hang around this board. The posters are as friendly as they can be. [img]smile.gif[/img] And we still get new members in here too. [img]smile.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 09:55 AM   #4
bsftcs
Red Dragon

And furthermore the game still poses us with things we have we have still not seen and places we have still not been. Please, join us in our quest for the missing traits.
Old 03-04-2003, 10:13 AM   #5
Olli Kalma

If I wouldn't find this forum I wouldn't play W&W anymore.
I think W&W is still best game at the moment, and because this forum
We can find more things that we never had even dream to find in this game.

That's best that you can do your own little tricks and talk about them in here [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope we live long and ... what was that word again ?
Well it refer to prosper... Am I right?

We have so much great persons here and I like to write here.

I see you have joined here for quite long time ago jsalsb
and I hope we see you more often now!
Old 03-04-2003, 11:44 PM   #6
jsalsb
Elminster

yeah, I haven't played W&W for over a year. A few months ago I decided to have a quick whip-through either W&W or Wiz8, and opted for the latter. I should have chosen W&W, for the better gameplay, the better endgame and, of course, the great board. I see many new names (of course!) and some I recognise from over a year ago (wow!). What has become of others, like Adam Mage (Warlock?), Scronnan, Moni, et al. I know Saz is over at Wiz8. Who else am I missing? I know people can't hang around forever, but...
Old 03-05-2003, 09:59 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by jsalsb:
yeah, I haven't played W&W for over a year. A few months ago I decided to have a quick whip-through either W&W or Wiz8, and opted for the latter. I should have chosen W&W, for the better gameplay, the better endgame and, of course, the great board. I see many new names (of course!) and some I recognise from over a year ago (wow!). What has become of others, like Adam Mage (Warlock?), Scronnan, Moni, et al. I know Saz is over at Wiz8. Who else am I missing? I know people can't hang around forever, but...
...Lily the Ranger, AliCat, Davros, FreudianSlip - lots of folks!

Some of these good folks I still email or chat with on a semi-regular basis. Ali and Davros drop in here from time to time. Most are just busy with their "real" lives, going to school, career changes, things of that nature.

I sent Lily Bungleau's chapter which included Sebastio because I knew she would get a good laugh from it!

Maybe we'll get lucky and have some more visits from some of the original bunch of regulars!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote