Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-25-2002, 06:55 PM   #1
Finlanderess
Welcomed New User

Hello,

3 Questions:

I'm in Bayjin. I've been fighting the creatures (mostly easy stuff as crabs, water sprites and rynjins) all day today.

Will they stop coming after I've killed enough? I've been around the prison area in Bayjin just about all day now. Or will they just keep coming? Getting kind of bored... lol. The experience points are great tho and my guys are getting promoted in snap of the fingers.

Also, Is there a time limit in this game? I'm at day 90 or so and I've been only in the areas of Monastery, Arnika, Swamp, Marten's Bluff and now Bayjin. I'm a little worried if it is possible I might be running out of time.

Thanks!

Finlanderess
Finlanderess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 07:06 PM   #2
Rhea
Drow Warrior

LOL! They do keep coming - the whole Bayjin/sea caves area is loaded (I think at one point I was fighting the Tomb Guardian, 10 undead of various types, and 8 or 10 other beasties at one time). Seems like other than the swamp (where I swear I fight mosquitos every other step when I'm not having trouble with death mares), the whole Bayjin area has more monsters per square inch.

The monsters will stop coming where you are now. There are just 6 or 7 bunches - the Rynjun, some sprites, several groups of crabs..... I will admit that sometimes I get really bored when all I've done is fight battle after battle.

I don't think there's a time limit - if there is, I've never hit it.

[ 02-25-2002: Message edited by: Rhea ]

Rhea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 09:00 PM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Bayjin is a place where monsters spawn quickly and often - but you already knew that

One time, I tried to clean out the island. Got rid of every dot on the map (except us and the prisoners). Just after breathing a sigh of contentment, I checked the map again - yep, red dots.

So, after killing as much as you can stand, grab Glumph and make tracks for Gigas (or the Sea Caves; I prefer dropping Glumph at the camp for the nice reward and then going on).

There is no time limit that I know of in the game.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote