Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2001, 04:31 AM   #1
Ziroc

I have a feeling something will happen today.. I just hope to God they don't have a nuke PLANTED somewhere in New York or ANY where..

I'm just saying.. if you HAVE the option of staying home tomorrow, you should try to..

Dan

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

Old 09-12-2001, 04:33 AM   #2
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Filled with that strange, eerie sense of forboding...
as if something truly grim and horrible is just around the corner, waiting.

What interesting times we do live in.

------------------
"Watch your back"
Old 09-12-2001, 04:34 AM   #3
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

These are the times that I'm glad I live in Germany. Of course, I would prefer moving to Pluto. BTW, it already is Wednesday here and I stayed home.
Old 09-12-2001, 04:36 AM   #4
Sir_Tainly

I think after the security crackdown after yesterday, the terrorists would be hard pressed to pull anthing off, but you never know if this has been planned for ages they would have accounted for this

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 09-12-2001, 04:36 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I dont care, I called everyone I know of.
I chated with my loved ones (not like I am going to die, but like I am going to live!)

so let them strike!!! we will fight back, and we will win!

I am at St.Louis by the way, if you guys hear anything and not seen me, then you know I am Deux Cent Cequante the unyielding soldier!
Old 09-12-2001, 04:42 AM   #6
Kaz

Anyways, everybody keep us updated. Yesterday I was one of the first people in my whole city to hear about the plane crash, I believe I heard it before it was in the news. I'd like to hear about any more disasters just as quickly. So post and keep an eye on any famous buildings, okay?

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-12-2001, 04:50 AM   #7
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
These are the times that I'm glad I live in Germany. Of course, I would prefer moving to Pluto. BTW, it already is Wednesday here and I stayed home.
I think attacking the WTC made a statement not just to the U.S. but to all the world..."we can strike when we want and where we want with out any warning."
Scary stuff folks.

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."

[This message has been edited by KHaN (edited 09-12-2001).]
Old 09-12-2001, 05:04 AM   #8
Kaz

Point, Khan *shudders* Awful thought... I doubt I'm in any danger since the terrorists seem to be aiming for symbols. I hope they don't hit the Brandenburger Tor or anything like that. Let us hope that the wave of terrorist attacks is over now, so that our friends in New York and D.C. will remain unhurt. I hope none of you have lost friends or family in this horror.

------------------

Kazara

Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Old 09-12-2001, 05:20 AM   #9
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
I have a feeling something will happen today.. I just hope to God they don't have a nuke PLANTED somewhere in New York or ANY where..

I'm just saying.. if you HAVE the option of staying home tomorrow, you should try to..

Dan

We can't allow terror to change the way we live our lives. If we do that, then the terrorist has won.

'The price of liberty is eternal vigilance' Sad but true.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Don't mention the score - I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!
Old 09-12-2001, 05:27 AM   #10
KHaN
Drow Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Point, Khan *shudders* Awful thought... I doubt I'm in any danger since the terrorists seem to be aiming for symbols. I hope they don't hit the Brandenburger Tor or anything like that. Let us hope that the wave of terrorist attacks is over now, so that our friends in New York and D.C. will remain unhurt. I hope none of you have lost friends or family in this horror.

I pray that all friends and family are safe and secure. Well as secure as anyone can be in these dark days. I hope like you do Kaz...please let it be over.

------------------

"Heads are gonna roll..."