Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-19-2001, 01:24 PM   #121
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I must perforce be toddling off to work again. See you later..I may pop back for a minute later. (courtsey to the nice flaterer and floats out the door)

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-19-2001, 01:27 PM   #122
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hehehe! Well, that's what happens when you play at adventuring with knights of an onyx persuasion all weekend...steam dissipates verrry slowly! LOL

Wendy shall return once her new quarters are all set up. This moving thing has the whole castle in an uproar. She's only going to the South wing, but you'd thing she was buying a house or something!

Whooo, did you say 'ravishing'? mmmm...BK never says that...er, well he says other things... oh my...(fan fan) did you put another log on that fire?..Ok well, moving on...(pats hair in place) you think so? Well it's a 'transition' thing.

You seem to be over your weekend of debauchery with no ill side-effects, KDog! How were the parties? Or was it the circus? LOL No, that was Gray Mage...hahaha

CloudFire

My weekend of debauchery was really quite tame, compared to some, I went out on Friday night and had WAAAAAAAY too much to drink, but had a great time with it. As a result, I didn't have to wear green (Though I did for my lady's benefit, as you all saw when she checked out the loincloth!) since I was green enough by myself on Saturday!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-19-2001, 01:41 PM   #123
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I must perforce be toddling off to work again. See you later..I may pop back for a minute later. (courtsey to the nice flaterer and floats out the door)

Cloudy

*bows with a flourish*
Good day to you, my lady, I look ever forward to seeing you again!
*Leans back in his chair, feeling the leather give under him and smiles peacefully to himself. Sparks another cigarette and continues to oil his leather armor, in preparation for the evening and whatever dangers it may bring...*

------------------

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 01:55 PM   #124
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Reeka pops in after a weekend full of profitable adventuring. Looks around. God, it's always so steamy and hot in here! Wondering if she stumbled into a steam bath my mistake. Beginning to remover her . . . hey, wait, seeing some figures through the steam. Is this the Moon's Hope Inn?

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-19-2001, 01:57 PM   #125
Gray Mage
Banned User

Barkeep, give me a Turnip beer, I'm going over to sit in my dark smokey corner in the back and watch the show. This could be exciting. KDog, This RL thing sux!! I'm gone for a couple hours and you guys are steaming up the place.

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-19-2001, 01:59 PM   #126
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Reeka pops in after a weekend full of profitable adventuring. Looks around. God, it's always so steamy and hot in here! Wondering if she stumbled into a steam bath my mistake. Beginning to remover her . . . hey, wait, seeing some figures through the steam. Is this the Moon's Hope Inn?

*Peers through the steam*
Milady, it is indeed, though at this time you and I appear to be the only residents. Mayhap you'd pull up a chair and while the time with a bard such as myself while I wait for the lovely LadyZekke?

------------------

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 02:00 PM   #127
Gray Mage
Banned User

Reeka, how goes it? Take a load off at my table. Barkeep, something for the Pretty lady.

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-19-2001, 02:02 PM   #128
Gray Mage
Banned User

Damn I type slow, Kdog over here at this table that way we have line of site for the whole joint. Back in the shadows>

And when I try to type fast You can't understand me.
------------------

Feel My Power

[This message has been edited by Gray Mage (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 02:08 PM   #129
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

GM and KDog: How could I refuse and invitation from two such lovely gentlement? Yes, I would like to while away the time, listen to stories, sing some songs, drink some elven wine. We could swap war stories, get drunk. . . see what happens.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death
Old 03-19-2001, 02:08 PM   #130
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

*Picks up his gear and heads over to Grey Mage's table. A moment later, Reeka sits down with them. He pulls out his rapier, looks deeper into his pack and pulls out a sharpening stone and begins to run it slowly up the egde, sharpening it*

This blade's not been used in a long time, but if I'm to be Lady Wendy's protector, then I suppose I must be prepared for anything. A quick wit and glib tongue'll not get me out of every jam, especially if I'm to be concerned for another. Grey Mage, How goes it?
*Nods again at Reeka*
Milady, you are looking fetching this day. How fare you today?

------------------