Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-22-2001, 10:22 AM   #41
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Seems like a good topic to jump back onto the board with! Minsc may not be the sexiest, but i do have a soft spot for the linkhead. Sexiest? Does it have to be someone who originated in BG(2)? Drizzt has always made me quiver. Haer is pretty cute, but I put him in the same catagory I'd put Aerie in if I were male- looks good as long as the mouth stays shut! Anomen belongs there too! Hey, what about Keldorn? Yeah, he's an older guy, but he had a Sean Connery quality to him and he actually believes in something and is sure about himself. Geez, i find i could go on forever, disecting these guys, but that might scare too many people away!
Old 01-22-2001, 10:44 AM   #42
Moiraine
Anubis

I like Minsc too !

He is enthusiast, having him in my party always cheers me up.

Keldorn is a little too much like "You take all the fun out of life" Arutha.
Old 01-22-2001, 10:49 AM   #43
Zenith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Moiraine,

Lmao! Yes, you are correct about Keldorn, he can be that way.
Old 01-22-2001, 11:05 AM   #44
Melusine
Dracolisk

I have a feeling that since I was offline for some weeks this board has emancipated a great deal! We actually have a thread about sexy MALES!
Unfortunately, i think the new BGII pictures are absolutely unattractive! Purely picture-wise I would say a cross between Cernd HaerDelis and Valygar but they are all so ugly and are full of scars, moles, piercings, tattoos...they could be in some sort of corny gangsta-metal band instead of in a roleplaying adventuring world. With regard to character, I find most males pretty unlikeable as well (Minsc is funny but probably not very reliable in a relationship...and he seems to be a sort of asexual figure). Like we discussed in an old thread, one would almost "explore one's sexual boundaries" rather than dating one of the pathetic males of BGII. I think a character like Jaheira or Viconia is by far the most interesting in this game.
Of the older pictures from Baldur's Gate 1 I really like the knight-like guy, the one that Ajantis used.
Old 01-22-2001, 11:29 AM   #45
"Hell Lich" Wah

I love that portrait too!! Ajantis was one of my all time favourites!

I think that anyone who sees Edwin as being beautiful need their eyes tested or their monitor re-adjusted. (no offense). Geez the guy is so ugly I'd rather take the Orc looking portrait that looks far more attractive.

I'm not stopping my rant against Cernd and I think that the man is so obsessed about his "balance", that any lady who wishes to sleep with this guy must have their body weight distributed in 'harmony' across the bed!!

Also don't forget that the tea must equal the weight of of the cup.

Old 01-22-2001, 11:43 AM   #46
Melusine
Dracolisk

WAH ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
I haven't really tried Cernd out yet so I haven't a clue what he's like.
If he comes anywhere near your description though, I'd better leave it that way!
Old 01-22-2001, 02:53 PM   #47
Melusine
Dracolisk

ROTFLMOA = rolling over the floor laughing my ass off
Old 01-22-2001, 02:53 PM   #48
IdiotRogue
Manshoon

Thanks for the kind word, Yorick. No problems here, disappointments, sure but I'm getting used to the idea. Besides, it could be worse... she could be sticking me with her dog too! LOL

Also, I notice there is not one vote for Yoshimo. I guess women don't go for secretive, self-absorbed guys. Hmmm... slowly, ever so slowly, a dim light begins to glow in his addled brain... LOL
Old 01-22-2001, 03:49 PM   #49
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

My fine feathermouthed friends,
It might be all the years messing with the formaldehyde having a somewhat adverse effect upon the old noggin, and far be it from me to throw a staff into the well-oiled cogs of this discussion, but have you considered The Brain as a viable candidate? Look at the advantages!

: Oozing intelligence from every pore
: Small empire of mindflayers at your disposal
: Doesn't require to watch football every Sunday
: Can't actually see at all - wear what you want!
: Attractive pink colouration
: Squishy, tactile fabric coating
: Mixes a mean martini

.. Or something ...
Old 01-22-2001, 04:12 PM   #50
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

My fine feathermouthed friends,
It might be all the years messing with the formaldehyde having a somewhat adverse effect upon the old noggin, and far be it from me to throw a staff into the well-oiled cogs of this discussion, but have you considered The Brain as a viable candidate? Look at the advantages!

: Oozing intelligence from every pore
: Small empire of mindflayers at your disposal
: Doesn't require to watch football every Sunday
: Can't actually see at all - wear what you want!
: Attractive pink colouration
: Squishy, tactile fabric coating
: Mixes a mean martini

.. Or something ...