Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2001, 04:12 AM   #1
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hi Morraine! I just wanted to say THANK YOU for that great birthday card card you sent! Wow! I really dont know what to say, you made my day! Its a great card and I "get it" LOL (I think *grin*) Onnce again, thank you! Paul
Old 03-27-2001, 05:44 PM   #2
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

LoA,

Moiraine told me on another thread that she wanted/ needed to go to bed early today. That was almost two hours ago, it is already half past midnight in central Europe, so you will have to bump this for her to see it tomorrow.

Btw, isn't Moiraine just an incredible sweet and caring lady ?

Happy birthday to you, even if I might be a couple of days late.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-27-2001, 05:50 PM   #3
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Thank you Ramon, I also e-mailed her. Actually my birthday was end of last month. Yes, it was very sweet of her!
Old 03-27-2001, 05:54 PM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

HAPPY BIRTHY DAY!!!!!!

NOW LADIZ AND GENTLEMENZ LET ME SHING DA BIRTHDAY SHONG FOR Lord Of Alcoholic!!!

clears his throat, and fix his clothes HABBIE BASSI DAY TU UUUUUU, the cat which was sleeping on the coach gave out a terrible cry, and jump off the sofa, ran away in terror HAPPI BASSI DAY TUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU the birds who were singing merrily on the branches came to a sundden halt, some of the younger birds dropped to the floor and make a loud crashing sound, like a potato smash the ground, PIAGGEEE!! and some of the stronger birds flew away in shocking horror HAPPI BASSI DAY DEEEEEEEER LORDZ OF ALCOCO the roof starts falling, and chunck of rocks and ceilings smack the floor HAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIII BAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIII DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY TUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

several hours later, four men dressed in suit and tie came in, they all wear dark sun glasses, one of them step forward and says now what is going on here? we just detected Nuclear explosion. we work for FBI...
Old 03-28-2001, 02:05 AM   #5
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Whoa! LofA made his very own post??? Don't think I've seen that before! Hey, Lordy, here's a pinch to grow an inch! (garsh!)

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 05:34 AM   #6
Moiraine
Anubis

LoA, !

Happy you enjoyed the card !

The joke on it is quite untranslatable - it is a pun based on the French expression "prendre de la bouteille", which means get better with age, like a good wine bottle.

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 07:30 AM   #7
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Happy Belated Birthday LofA! Hope it was a great one!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.