Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2001, 10:38 AM   #11
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Hrrmmm...I sense a polytheistic theme in this thread. Do the gods care if you brush your teeth in the morning? Was the drowse alarm created to tease you and make you think that perhaps 7 more minutes will help you out?

talk amongst yourselves

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

• Token lackwit of HADB
  • Sycophant to the Wolf of Azure Hue
  • Long lost brother of DragonMage
  • Bearer of a work of art created by Sazerac
  • Jeg burde blive gennembanket for min flatulens.[/list]
Old 10-20-2001, 01:03 PM   #12
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

I think almost everybody has that getting up and sleep problem, I hate getting up at monday or in the weekend

------------------

Lady Menqel, Protector of IW's, smiter of evil

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/mirac
- Priest of Helm
- Fellow Table Dancer of the Jerome's Table dancer group
- Spell formulater of the IW peace-keeping force
- Magical advisor of MiLady Lioness
- Thanks to Sazerac for the great sig picture
Old 10-20-2001, 05:40 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Oh Wolfgir, sorry you are so down! Well I know ONE thing you have to get up for, to visit Moiraine's with other IWs members and play PnP!! Not just to have a blast (which you will I bet ) but to also see in person true friends that love ya to death! Too bad I cannot be there with yall!
Moiraine! Wolfgir wants fudge swirl icecream for breakfast!! hehe

Milamber - Nice to see you again, been awhile! Still love that wicked sig!

Blade - Yep, as I said, if I HAVE to get up, I don't wanna, has really nothing to do with sleep, per se!

Reeka - No way the gods hate you! You are way to sweet of a person, and besides, as Ramon says, it is HIM that the gods are busy with LOL! Well.. mainly Ramon 3 that is

CloudySis - breakfast shakes? Doh I didn't know they were yours, accidentally (cough!) tossed em out of the castle fridge and fed them to the hippos (they look so cute sipping straws!)

Jorath Calar - Yes that is true, I definitely have an excellent internal clock, wake up every day at the same time, unfortunately STAYING awake is the trouble! Btw, nice to meet you! Nice sig too!

Hiram Sedai - Hey those seven minutes are IMPORTANT! Makes aaaallll the difference LOL!

Mirac - LOL! You are asleep right now aren't you? Wake up!

------------------

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 10-20-2001).]
Old 10-20-2001, 05:49 PM   #14
Sorcerer Alex

Oh LadyZekke I know precisely what you mean. I had that problem all week, had to get up at 8 every morning, feeling like a complete zombie, and this morning I woke at 7, leaped out of bed and felt like running a marathon. With the result that I'm now more tired than ever. Anyway I hope you sleep better tonight, it's Sunday tomorrow and that's a lazy day by definition, so just take it easy for the rest of the weekend!

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-20-2001, 05:54 PM   #15
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I know what you mean, I can hardly drag myself out of bed on a weekday, but in the weekends or holidays I can easily wake up at 6 am and be fully awake.
Old 10-20-2001, 10:38 PM   #16
Conan

Lady Z, I feel like I am on a work release program sometimes. I roll out of bed about 5:00 am ):
I wont feel our down pillow top until about 10:00 or 10:30 pm after that. Got any winning lottery numbers ?

------------------
*\Conan/*