Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-17-2001, 06:50 PM   #41
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Fyren, lookin like some big shot, took 4 kegs at once and drank them all.
Then he collapsed. He has a con score of 19.

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 06-17-2001, 06:52 PM   #42
Lord Shield

Hope the vomit isn't part of the game - Cheesy can mop that up if it is
A group of 6 mind flayers wander ni with nets looking for unconscious food, er, I mean patrons, to cart off

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-17-2001, 07:00 PM   #43
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by DarkPiper:
One of the flagons flows like molten glass, reforming into a wide-bodied, wide-lipped crystalline pitcher. Stubby arms and legs sprout from the sides and bottom, and a cartoony smiling face blossoms on the front. It jumps off the shelf, runs past Lord Shield and jumps onto Kiraleen's table.

"It worked! It worked! It worked!" The faerie dragon launches into the air, fly loops the common room, and plants a noisy kiss on Tancred's forehead before returning to his mistress.
Tancred remains on the floor, next to his sword. There is silence between them.
After a few minutes, Karnas pipes up.
"Um... holy-boy, why are we on this floor?"
"I fell over, Karnas."
"So why haven't you just got back up?"
"I don't know."
"Well... can you do it, please?"
"No."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, 'no'?"
"Karnas." Tancred's expression remains blank, but there is an underlying tone of hysterics in his voice. "Since arriving here, I've counselled Malvolio on his breakup with Viconia, I've listened to you - a sword - sing, I've defended the gate of the City of Doors against a horde of demons, I've fought a Lawyer, I've been involved in a pillow-fight, I learned Mazzy was pregnant, I knocked myself unconcsious by jumping at a ten-foot bee that just happened to get teleported into the Abyss, I've slept only ONCE in about a month and, on top of all that, you called me a virgin in front of the whole bar. NOW, We're in space, I've just seen what I think is a succubus walk past with a dwarf, and a dragon just kissed me. I'm terribly sorry, old blade, but I'm just a teensy bit weirded out at the moment. Give me half an hour, and then I'll get up from the floor, ok?"

[This message has been edited by Tancred (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-17-2001, 07:16 PM   #44
Lord Shield

Time to pick on Tancred methinks (evil grin)
Cheesy mistakes Tancred for a spillage on the floor and tries to mop him into a bucket (dirty water, not vomit fortunately)

------------------

Old 06-17-2001, 07:16 PM   #45
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan is finding it hard to ignore the guy next to him as he is beginning to say things like "Kill", "Food", "Knife", "Dead" and things that are even more disturbing, he has also begun to stare at Kivan and drool, Kivan looks about nervously and gets up and goes over to another table, someone taps him on his shoulder, "Kill", says the guy who is now standing behind him, a steakknife in one hand.
Old 06-18-2001, 03:46 AM   #46
Lord Shield

The guy might not be able to kill you, but being stabbed repeatedly while regenerating can be distracting (and painful)

------------------

Old 06-18-2001, 04:03 AM   #47
Melusine
Dracolisk

Oh good! Six mindflayers entering the bar?

~Mel walks up to them and stands in front of them. Their eyes are jelly-ish blobs and they wave their squishy tentacles in the elf's face. "Hiya!", she tells them, and gives them her sweetest smile. "So, you're the dreaded Illithid then, hmm?" The mindflayers prepare to suck out her brain any moment now, wiggling their tentacles in horrid anticipation...Mel ducks, rolls and is suddenly behind them, and one of the Illithid suddenly lets out a high-pitched screech. With a disappointed look on her face, Mel flutters back to the bar, "Oww shoot" she says, "they don't WEAR undies!"
"But hey....maybe they know such good wedgie techniques that they are afraid to wear undies themselves, that could be it right? I'm going over to ask!" She starts to walk back again, but Lord Shield grabs her by the wrist and stops her. Tancred hastily scrambles up from his precarious position at the feet of the Mindflayers and backs away slowly, holding Karnas in a defensive stance in front of him. Kors springs up from his chair and stands before Tess in a protective manner. The creep who was bugging Kivan slinks away into a corner and Kivan suddenly becomes aware of the bigger threat now entering the bar...

Called through telepathy by the injured Illithid, (Well ok, so Mel had to probe around a bit...do you have any idea what a weird anatomy a Mindflayer has? )the Bar suddenly fills itself with teleported Mindflayers, and they start to spread through the room...The Illithid are upon us!!

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 04:13 AM   #48
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb walks to the guy behind kivan and says "Okay big bagger come along I will show you how to bungee jump...first you stand by the door open to space....thats good...now you KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE" caleb pushes big bagger out and shuts the door soon mind flayers are around him and remembering where noobers brain was they go straight to work as they will have to dig real deep this time.

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-18-2001, 04:41 AM   #49
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
Caleb walks to the guy behind kivan and says "Okay big bagger come along I will show you how to bungee jump...first you stand by the door open to space....thats good...now you KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE" caleb pushes big bagger out and shuts the door soon mind flayers are around him and remembering where noobers brain was they go straight to work as they will have to dig real deep this time.

LOL @ Caleb...keep it clean though, put dots or stars in swear-words if you have to use them

~LS whispers something in Melusine's ear and she slaps her forehead..."What was I thinking! Grab every opportunity at making a profit is what he always tells me..." "Caleb, Ghwanos, boys, please put another log on the big fire in the hearth, and I'll teach you to cook according to ancient Elven tradition...we call it B'ah-bi'cue." Mel pulls a sheet of parchment and a quill from underneath the bar, and flaps over to the old and battered sign hanging from the wall, on which it says "Menu". In graceful, flowing handwriting she writes underneath it:

Tonight: Special Offer

Calamares, Fried Squid
All you can eat for a goldpiece!

~

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 06-18-2001).]
Old 06-18-2001, 06:19 AM   #50
Lord Shield

That's more like it. We shall improve your business acumen yet, my girl
blasts some of the Flayers outside the front door with a directed gale. When they hang on to each other in the doorway, he pulls out a Wand of Wonder
"Feeling lucky, punks?"

------------------