Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-12-2002, 08:19 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

just say hi [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] whats up? how has life been treating ya? Remember the black bunny? it is getting way too big, now we are sending her away cannot deal with caged animal

[ 01-12-2002: Message edited by: 250 ]

Old 01-12-2002, 08:28 AM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by 250:
just say hi [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] whats up? how has life been treating ya? Remember the black bunny? it is getting way too big, now we are sending her away cannot deal with caged animal

Oh dear - it wasn't a dwarf variety after all? That's so sad! My own rabbit is still as small now as he was 5 years ago... there's a picture of it in the Animal Section of Stealthy's Site, BTW [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway I'm ok [img]smile.gif[/img] ... not much change, anyway.
Hope you're alright as well! *hugs*

Hmm - actually we now have PMs to get rid of threads like these, did you know that? [img]smile.gif[/img]
... so maybe we can start a discussion on pets here to justify it, LOL!
Old 01-12-2002, 08:34 AM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

ofc! you know what I picked? it is a minilop! grrrr... it IS a minilop, it is just rather big in comparison to the cage. and the bunny, unfortunately, totally cannot get along with the cat. her black cat is a predator, even though the bunny is twice as big as the cat... grrr

and lets not forget the dog Mocha loves to affectionately put her huge paws on the cute little rabbit and give her a passionate **hug**

life is just hard for rabbit these days [img]tongue.gif[/img]

**hugs** to you
Old 01-12-2002, 08:40 AM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
ofc! you know what I picked? it is a minilop! grrrr... it IS a minilop, it is just rather big in comparison to the cage. and the bunny, unfortunately, totally cannot get along with the cat. her black cat is a predator, even though the bunny is twice as big as the cat... grrr

and lets not forget the dog Mocha loves to affectionately put her huge paws on the cute little rabbit and give her a passionate **hug**

life is just hard for rabbit these days [img]tongue.gif[/img]

**hugs** to you

Awww Poor little bunny!
Yes, a roomy cage is really important, so if the cage is too small, and there is no room for a bigger one, it's better to bring the rabbit back to the store than to leave it cramped up in the cage.

Too bad the cat couldn't get along with it... and those doggy hugs don't sound too healthy either

Oh well...
Hope you have a place where you can bring the rabbit... is it going back to the pet shop?
Old 01-12-2002, 08:50 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

it is going to a place called SPCA where she used to work as a vet volunteer. I guess it is sort of like animal camp or farm, something like that. they train deaf dogs and other help animals as well. it is like a foster home? [img]smile.gif[/img]

is there a type of rabbit called Angerillo or Angralo something like that. it is a rabbit with lonnggggg hair, very fuzzy, like a ball. you know what it is called?
Old 01-12-2002, 09:21 AM   #6
Melusine
Dracolisk

Do you mean a bit like this one?

It's CUTE isn't it? I don't know the English name though...

Getting inspired now... look at these adorable little creatures:

Click if you want to see adorable wabbits (just for looking, naughty Wolfgir, not eating! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] )

Damn - it doesn't allow direct linking, but click the links for babyrabbits and photobook. In the photobook click all in one/overzicht.... CUUUUUUUUUTE!!

Old 01-12-2002, 01:03 PM   #7
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Mel, that things a RABBIT? LOL it looks like Tribble from Star Trek!
Old 01-12-2002, 01:08 PM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Mel, that things a RABBIT? LOL it looks like Tribble from Star Trek!

LMAO!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] It does, doesn't it? *grins*
Why, do you want one? Awww... don't tell me you don't think it's cute!
Old 01-12-2002, 01:48 PM   #9
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

quote:
it is going to a place called SPCA where she used to work as a vet volunteer. I guess it is sort of like animal camp or farm, something like that. they train deaf dogs and other help animals as well. it is like a foster home? [img]smile.gif[/img]

is there a type of rabbit called Angerillo or Angralo something like that. it is a rabbit with lonnggggg hair, very fuzzy, like a ball. you know what it is called?

That'd be an Angora rabbit 250. [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope the SPCA can find a new home for your bunny, cause if they can't... well.. you know what happens right?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 01-12-2002, 01:57 PM   #10
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

LMAO!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] It does, doesn't it? *grins*
Why, do you want one? Awww... don't tell me you don't think it's cute!

Well I guess so lol, can these Tribble Rabbits be trained to fetch my beer? If so I want two please!