Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2001, 12:48 PM   #11
SpunkyMoFo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well I have no pictures of myself here at work but I'm sure I could rustle some up at home. Hopefully I'll remember. But, if you'd like you can ask any of the women in Amn, they all know what Tipsy looks like.

------------------
Cheers.

~Tipsy McSwagger
The Drunken Thief
Old 03-21-2001, 12:54 PM   #12
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

[sighs and shakes head]

------------------
[insert witty phrase here]
Old 03-21-2001, 12:57 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, hello there Tipsy! I've read a bit about you..hehehe... I'm Cloudbringer, but get used to looking at a thousand other names...I collect them, being multi-named is a hobby of mine these days.

I am the fallen one's Archnemesis or one of them, anyway! Read up, mr thief, you shall find this is a very prolific board! Welcome back!

Cloudykins
CloudNine
CloudTease
HappyCloud
StormQueen
StormCloud
FireCloud
CloudAngel
RainDancer of the Laughing Hyena's Clan

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-22-2001, 01:10 AM   #14
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Tipsy, I never met you but welcome! What happened to your name? Did someone else reserve your name?

------------------
Memnoch - Custodian of the Order of the Holy Flame
Old 03-22-2001, 01:26 AM   #15
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

SpunkyMoFo whats that? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Tipsy's better!!!!! what the hells happened with that? hiya!!! remember me by any chance? i used to be BaatoRyan then.. when you guys were fighting... teehee

WELCOME BACK!!!

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-22-2001, 01:28 AM   #16
Rikard

Tipsy? Tipsy?
Weren't you that drunken Familiar of Asphyxiate?
How fun
Just letting you know Asphy is my Familiar now (Now he might not like me saying but well he is )

------------------

The Legend Master Necromancer
Prince Rikard T'Aranaxz of Natri'x
Clanmaster and Mental Father of the OHF
Ramanish of Neathan'Calith
High Priest and son of the Eternal Phoenix
Lord and General of the Army of the West

AND!!!
Laughing Hyena!!!

Old 03-22-2001, 01:30 AM   #17
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Is a spunky MoFo better than a lethargic one???

------------------

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 03-22-2001).]
Old 03-22-2001, 01:35 AM   #18
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

????

what do you mean ladyrae?

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 03-22-2001, 09:46 AM   #19
SpunkyMoFo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Good to see everyone. Tipsy missed ye one and all. The reason behind the posting name is that Tipsy often times needs to post on other boards for other subjects at which time I use my other moniker. Tipsy was a wee bit, well, tipsy when he resigned up for this name and insted used his other name. Not te worry though, it's the same old Tipsy ye know and love. Besides, it makes it a wee bit easier for me te remember me various names and conflagurations.

And to clarify things, I was never Phyxie's familiar. Phyxie and I know each other from way, way back when I used to try to break into his then teacher's wizard tower and let loose the salamanders. They were fire salamanders so ye can see where the joy of the prank lay. That was until Phyxie turned his teacher into a fruit fly and took over the tower. All at the age of 12. A precocious lad, that one was. When Jerome got his knickers all in a bunch about evil smiting Phyxie jumped in to give his opinion and somehow it got turned into me being his familiar. The indignation was nothing to sneeze at. But, there were a few upsides as some Mage-groupies seemed to take pleasure in bedding a famous mage's familiar. Old Tipsy knows when to keep his mouth shut.

------------------
Cheers.

~Tipsy McSwagger
The Drunken Thief
Old 03-24-2001, 11:30 PM   #20
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

I see you, McSwagger. Your sabbatical has not tightened your tongue any. I suppose I should thank you for the familiar clarification, although any references to myself being another's familiar is as false as Rikard's beard.

About that glitter-dust, i TOLD you it was meant for lighting fires with, not for whatever you were trying to do to that poor wench. I admit she looked pretty sparkling like that before she burst into flame. A delicate scent too, while she writhed around the tavern. It was worth it for the looks on the other patron's faces alone! I'll forgive you for getting us chased out of town that night.

A new band of brigands we find ourselves here in the new board realm. Let us see what fine mischief we can make...

------------------