Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-09-2000, 08:10 PM   #1
bump

I got the cloth of wahtever and know i'm supposed to say elseramavin, but whenever i walk up to it to talk it just fireballs me and flys away?!?!? i cant GIVE it the cloth cause its too far away (in the air), why wont it listen?
Is there somewhere where im supposed to go where it does talk?

Old 10-14-2000, 09:05 PM   #2
Kaddish
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm having the same problem, as well
Old 10-15-2000, 02:19 AM   #3
Squig

Heh, you can't talk to him that way! You'll find a cave on the back of the spire but it is guarded by a 'fire breathing bronze monster'. You'll need to get the Dragon Armor from the Stouts to get past the monster and eventually talk to the Dragon face to face.