Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 10-14-2002, 01:49 AM   #1
Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, I just spent 1˝ hours checking the rest of the posts to see if this was covered and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been.

I'm stuck. I have made my way to Luskan, (can't get in). Went in to the Inn right there and won the little competition thingy. Already went into the graveyard and cleaned out the crypts. I can't get into the Mines, or even find the last 2 werewolves. I am completely stuck, and I need major help on trying to get into the mines, finding the werewolves, and Oh yea, What are those 5 tomes for? I think I missed something when I was talking to people because they didn't go for my persuade. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

thanks!
Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 02:52 AM   #2
da'ain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok...

I don't know exacetly which werewolves you can't find, but I remember there is one in the way east of port Llast and one on the way south (in a cave).

The 5 tomes are for the wizard north east on the port Llast map.

To enter the mines you need to find 4 of the convict's ears (quest given by the mayor).

oh you probably need persuade to get the tomes quest if you're not a wizard.

I think that's all

[ 10-14-2002, 02:54 AM: Message edited by: da'ain ]
da'ain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 02:55 PM   #3
perk31
Manshoon

Just to clarify, you can only enter luskan after taking two pieces of evidence to Aribeth. There was a bug that was keeping people from entering luskan after finding the evidence and if this is your issue trying applying the latest patch.
Old 10-15-2002, 03:56 AM   #4
Neuromancer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie:
finding the werewolves
And the third one is right there in Port Llast (farmhouse on the south side of town)

Neuro
Old 10-15-2002, 07:59 AM   #5
Link
Jack Burton

Well.. I'm pretty sure that I haven't encountered that werewolf east of Port Llast. I've already done the Charwood, the Neverwinter Wood, and the Goblin & Orc caves quest, but somehow I haven't encountered any werewolf in those area's. Maybe I've done something wrong by accepting the quest later on. Can someone please help me with this?

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 10:27 AM   #6
da'ain
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Well.. I'm pretty sure that I haven't encountered that werewolf east of Port Llast. I've already done the Charwood, the Neverwinter Wood, and the Goblin & Orc caves quest, but somehow I haven't encountered any werewolf in those area's. Maybe I've done something wrong by accepting the quest later on. Can someone please help me with this?
The werewolf is south of the archiologists camp, but he's only there at night.
da'ain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 10:24 PM   #7
Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for all your help guys. I finally found the last warewolf. I went into that house you guys mentioned. Beat Sir K, and Black Wolf. And now I am off to go talk to the Mayor. I forgot that he was in the same place as Aribeth. Yet again Thanks A Lot!
Guenhwyvar & Catti-brie is offline   Reply With Quote