Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-01-2002, 10:50 PM   #1
Gavvey
Welcomed New User

Sorry if this seems obvious, but this part of the quest is killing me .

I've been to De'Soto. I've got the shroud and the word "Elseramavin".

I've trapsed through Dragon Spire and reached Erathsmedor's Lair, and watched Kol get chomped. So now I walk up and say "Elseramavin" (had to type it, because it wasn't in my speach choices). He starts wafling on about the Mavin sword (two metals...blah, blah).
When he stops talking I give him the shroud. He then asks me for the sacred word. I say "Elseramavin" again and...nothing!

I reloaded the game and gave the shroud 1st, and the word 2nd...still nothing. What the...?

Please, can someone shed light on my stone head.
(C'mon Wyvern I've seen you rescue every post so far.)
Gavvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 01:05 AM   #2
Kil'jaeden
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You might try stealing the sword from him. You'll probably need a pickpocket skill at the max (level 12), and it still might not work.
Kil'jaeden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 09:53 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Gavvey!!!

I believe your problem here is that you can't get it to work when you type in the word BUT once you have typed in the word it should show up in your keywords in the Chat window and you should then be able to click on it.

That ought to solve the problem! Hope so, if not, come on back and we'll think of something else!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote