Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-04-2001, 07:11 PM   #1
dogg92
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey guys,

Everyone on here has been awesome and very helpful to me so I thought I would test my luck again. I am on the Cult of the Eyeless mission and at end or so what seems to be the end I have run into a Beholder. I kill a ton of guys in this circular area and then this beholder appears. I cant even touch the thing with any of my guys. How do I kill it?

ONE MORE THING KORGANS MISSION SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I am supposed to go to Pimplicos house in the Temple district to complete this quest. But he is not there. WHere is he?

Thanks everyone for all the help. May God Bless
Old 10-04-2001, 07:52 PM   #2
Jim
Quintesson

Right then, might be able to be of some help here. I think that that particular beholder is actually the unseeing eye which
SPOILER
can be destroyed without the rod but is bloody difficult, so take the rod you obtained from the temple of the forgotton god and pick up the remaining half of the rod from the bottom right corner of the beholder map. It will automatically reshape itself into a rod of immense power which you can equip into the quick slot. Fire it at the unseeing eye and it will remove all magic protections and very seriously damage it needing you do deliver a single blow to finish it off. Hope this is the answer your looking for.

As for Korgons quest, it is concluded in the slums, at the outside top of the Copper Cornet.
Old 10-04-2001, 10:09 PM   #3
dogg92
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hey man thanks a ton for the help.