Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-21-2002, 04:26 AM   #11
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
hmmm...... [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] wow...... pretty colours... wow....... uhhh.... uh-huh.... I can c it now.... wow!!! can I be a part of it.... Ill ill change the title.... Prophet &Glofindels Insomniac chat..... peace..... wat do u think...... friend??? pretty colours.... wow!!!

Yes excellent Prophet and Glorfindels insomniac chat that is even better yes. Great idea. [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] ahh you see it now the power of it yes friend it shall be PROPHET AND GLORFINDELS INSOMNIAC CHAT!!! I love it.
Old 01-21-2002, 04:29 AM   #12
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

There we go!!! Now we gonna do it together... lets keep it going nice and clean..... and keep the bong hits to a minumum.... I dont wanna be going to Drug Rehab at only 14!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2002, 04:30 AM   #13
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Talk to you later Glorfindel. Cya's later's.

[img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] ahhhhhhh!!

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Blind_Prophet ]

Old 01-21-2002, 04:32 AM   #14
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

Ok i keep that in mind all bong hits down to minimum.
Old 01-21-2002, 05:43 AM   #15
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Its actually early morning over here. Isn't that nice... and possibly [img]graemlins/spam2.gif[/img] but I don't know. There was a point to it after all. Lets extend the point of this post by talking about my life, I have always been scared of badgers. You can tell just from listening to one of them speak that they are shifty, you can't trust them. Take my word for it - they mean doom for us all. Especially insomniacs and early risers.

[ 01-21-2002: Message edited by: Barry the Sprout ]

[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 01-21-2002, 06:57 PM   #16
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

I would talk in the insomniacs chat but usually im playing video games and stuff when I'm up late. I mean we all know theres nothing on TV thats any good after 2:00 am, unless you have premium channels. But who can afford them on my salary? If we have our own insomniacs thread then maybe Ill pull myself away from the couch and the TV screen, and plop down in front of the keyboard and the computer screen. I guess thats not too much of a change. is this how you do that :bong and another thing. what happened to the smile list that used to be on the post screen? If anyone can answer that you'll win a fabulous prize to be determined later. quite possibly a :thewave
Old 01-21-2002, 06:58 PM   #17
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

aw shucks, none of my smilies worked. maybe this one will
Old 01-21-2002, 07:04 PM   #18
Glorfindel

Well im already breaking this chat rooms rulez by the fact its still about 5 hours from 12:00am on the board time [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Well Azrael 4 a start u need to put a :at the start and end of the words hers how u do the bong hit (turn ; into [img]smile.gif[/img] ;bonghit; = [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img]

And the Faq has 100's of the smilies on it.... sam as with the little tab up the top that sez Graphics library

Hope that helpz... no more talkin till afta midnight ova there [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2002, 08:39 PM   #19
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

quote:
Originally posted by AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe:
I would talk in the insomniacs chat but usually im playing video games and stuff when I'm up late. I mean we all know theres nothing on TV thats any good after 2:00 am, unless you have premium channels. But who can afford them on my salary? If we have our own insomniacs thread then maybe Ill pull myself away from the couch and the TV screen, and plop down in front of the keyboard and the computer screen. I guess thats not too much of a change. is this how you do that :bong and another thing. what happened to the smile list that used to be on the post screen? If anyone can answer that you'll win a fabulous prize to be determined later. quite possibly a :thewave

Yes me and glorfindel are going to make this a good chating thread for all of us insomniacs. So yeah when ever you get time azrael you can come see what is going on in our thread!! and yeah i think me and glorfindel made this our trade mark [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img] ahhhh mellow
Old 01-21-2002, 08:44 PM   #20
Glorfindel

Gee Prophet wat happened to u being an Insomniac?????? Im pretty dissapointed with u beingon at this hour of the Day..... The sun is probably still up over there.... It definately is here [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]