Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2001, 10:18 AM   #21
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:

There are also two low-pressure water cannons located on either end of the pool for taking aim at 'targets' in the pool.

[ 11-14-2001: Message edited by: DragonMage ]

Oooooh! Cannons! Hmmmmmm..... Let me see now, where's Byronas? *Looks around and spots Byronas removing his standard issue Keldorn's Order armor and aims a water cannon at him* Hey Byronas! *Gives Byronas a blast of water that knocks him into the pool* Heheheh, got him! Hmmm.... I wonder if this cannon can be "modified" a bit...... *Starts examining the cannon to see if it can be adjusted to fire anything else than water*
Old 11-14-2001, 10:42 AM   #22
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

You terrible #@^&%^*($*(&%^^ child I will make you pay for that! *Sir Byronas quickly takes out his new 200000 watergun and points it to Neb* Any last words before you go to Mars!
Old 11-14-2001, 10:45 AM   #23
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
You terrible #@^&%^*($*(&%^^ child I will make you pay for that! *Sir Byronas quickly takes out his new 200000 watergun and points it to Neb* Any last words before you go to Mars!

Yep, I've got some last words, *points the new and modified "water" gun at Byronas* Eat pudding Holyboy! *Sets the gun to "auto-fire" points it at Byronas, quickly puts on scuba gear and jumps into the pool*
Old 11-14-2001, 10:52 AM   #24
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

After showering and showing up again, Hiram sees a knight all covered in pudding. He is stuttering and stomping with impotent rage. Hiram looks up at a sorceror dude who has modified one of the low pressure pumps. Just as Neb points the water/pudding cannon his way, Hiram scampers off to the Solarium and sits down next to Breanna.
Old 11-14-2001, 11:04 AM   #25
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Well, hello there brother o mine! Did you have a nice swim???

Looks like Neb's up to tricks again as usual. [img]smile.gif[/img] I think I'll ring James and ask for some of the lovely savory tarts that I had the cook prepare for this party. Nice little quiche tarts and some crab puffs.

*Goes over to intercom to put in request to James, then comes back to chat with Hiram*

Adam Warlock - Hiya! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Gee, I guess the butler probably gets the mail, unless the kids feel like running down that loooooooong driveway. As to grocery shopping. Hmmmm....I think the cook does that. But as she's having computer problems, she may need a bit of help with that. Would you like those tasks (which would give the others a break)??
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 11-14-2001, 11:06 AM   #26
Neb

*Neb stealthily scuba dives over to the edge of the pool, reaches one hand over the edge and closes it around DM's ankle, he then pulls her into the pool and swims off to the other side, FAST*
Old 11-14-2001, 11:33 AM   #27
Lucre
Elminster

Waheeey! Pool Party!
Grabs Deiters leafblower/cannon and dives into the pool with several cartons of rotten eggs!
Old 11-14-2001, 11:43 AM   #28
Legolas
Jack Burton

Just as he was about to score his fifteenth point a voice came over the intercom. He put away his bat and washed up, put on his green-and-white-flowered bermudas and ran over to the kitchen to get some of those nice little quiche tarts and some crab puffs Kaz had prepared for this party. He also grabbed a bag of cheetos to refil the dispenser and used the servant's shortcut to emerge near the bar.
Two questions floated through the butler's head: Will I stay dry and Will I get these cheetos in the dispenser before Hiram spots me. Double No.
Old 11-14-2001, 11:47 AM   #29
Neb

*Stealthily, the water ninja creeps from the pool, he sneaks up on his unsuspecting target, raises his lethal weapon and strikes the butler with....... a super-sized water balloon* Gotcha! *After shouting his fierce battlecry that heralded the defeat of an enemy, the water ninja runs off at high speed before anyone realizes what has happened, the water ninja removes his ninja-like clothing and reveals his true identity.....* I am Neb, last of the water ninjas! *Performs cool kung-fu-ish moves, slips on a soggy cheetoh and falls into the pool*
Old 11-14-2001, 12:10 PM   #30
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Hiram wanders over to a cheeto dispenser that Dragonmage said is always full. We all know that we can trust Dragonmage, right? He then salivates in anticipation of the orgasmic escstacy that is contained within a cheeto.

He thinks back to the very first cheeto he had while a toddler. He had 3 teeth and was ready to use them. His mother gave him a cheeto and at first he just tried to cram it into his ear. Since it would not fit, he tried to stick it up his nose, which was running, of course. He then smelled the cheesy goodness and giggled with glee. The first bite wasn't really a bite as much of a frantic gumming. One of the teeth made contact and Hiram heard the echo travel through his head. An explosion of cheesy wonder zipped through his small frame. It traveled everywhere from his sparsely hair covered head to his tiny toes. Saliva ran freely down the tike's mouth and onto the bib he constantly had on. The Cheeto was gone!! He looked at his orange hand and then looked suddenly to his left and then to the right. The high chair was keeping him from having another. He knew that they came from mom and only she could release him from this need for cheese. "Just another" he thought as he yelped and cried. "Brah Brah greeble snort" he yelled with as much indignance he could muster.

Hiram chuckled to himself and reached for the cheeto dispenser. Alas and alack, it was empty. He stopped short of hyperventilating somehow and began his Hirsute Hiram Dance of Dire Cheeto Need.