Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-27-2001, 09:54 AM   #11
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
he betrays you. it is unavoidable. if you leave him at home he dies when he next see you. there is no workaround. (minor hint. grab his swords/armour BEFORE he traitors). it was probably intended to leave room in your party for another important (and massivley, massivley underrated) character.

That's incorrect, I'm afraid.
Leave Yoshimo in the Copper Coronet for instance, close to the door. Upon returning from Spellhold, walk into the place where you left him and IMMEDIATELY pause. Click on the dialogue button to talk to him, and accept him back into the party. He'll die immediately after that, but since he's in your party now, you can resurrect him. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Cheesy, maybe, but I just wanted to point out that there *is* a way to do it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2001, 05:12 PM   #12
Whichdctor
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i found that jan is a good enough thief to replce him if you can gt him early enough on and have time to moul him during the game, although even now at the end of the game his armour class refuses to drop below 0.....(i cant stand him wearing armour and disabling his spells...)