Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-13-2001, 06:34 PM   #1
Kaleban
Manshoon

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but I sometimes find high-level spell scrolls on goblins and such.

Now on certain enemies that are placed (Lehtinan, the ambush sequences within Athkatla, etc.) I always find the same scrolls so those must be scripted.

So my question is, for the random encounters (or are they random, it seems like most enemies are placed) or "peon" enemies like Lehtinan's guards (found a Simulacrum scroll of a Large Spider once...) are scrolls randomly generated? Can you expect to find a Wish scroll at some point from a random encounter in ToB, or are the highest level spells only available in certain quantities?
Old 11-14-2001, 03:10 AM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

I've noticed that too. I've gone into a room and opened two chests. The first time, I got a couple of decent spells. The second time, I got a total of 2 gp (1 gp in each) [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]