Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2002, 03:43 PM   #1
chi master
Zhentarim Guard

Okay the rules of this battle are...
*you must PM me your character's profile before you join.
*the arena is one square mile YOU LEAVE THE ARENA YOUR CHARACTER DIES.
*You may only have 4 weapons/items but you can have as much armor as you want (you have to Know that having to much will slow you character in every way).

[ 10-18-2002, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: chi master ]
Old 10-18-2002, 04:48 PM   #2
chi master
Zhentarim Guard

OH and one more thing... just cause im felling genrose ill let you use............................................... ......................................UBER CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2002, 07:00 PM   #3
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Hey dude, did you get my PM? Check your PM box if you haven't yet.
Old 10-19-2002, 10:00 AM   #4
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Willlard, renowned Planar Destroyer Mage, steps silently into the battlefield. Seeing nobody around, Willard decides to practice his most powerful spell, "Soulstealer". A small tree in the distance looks like a good target to practice on. Willard prepares the incantations, and casts the spell. BLAM! A giant cloud of dust surrounds the tree. When the dust clears, Willard finds that the tree has grown bigger and wider, about twice the size of what it was before.
"Aw, crap," Willard says to himself. "Wrong energy. I need negative, not positive! NEGATIVE! Stupid tree...."

Willard sits down and rests, practicing the incantations for this new spell. "I wish someone would come and fight with me," he says. "But it seems that they all are cowards."

[ 10-19-2002, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 10-20-2002, 12:40 AM   #5
chi master
Zhentarim Guard

In steps a small (3 foot) elf,cloaked and hooded,holding a long glowing dagger in each hand the small elf chalenges...
occ:willard whats your guys name?
ic:...??????? to a fight to the death " I see that you use positive and negative energys aswell"...

[ 10-20-2002, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: chi master ]
Old 10-20-2002, 10:32 AM   #6
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Dude, my guy's name is Willard. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hey, I thought I was the only Planar Destroyer mage in the Wizard's Guild! Well, whatever.....

Willard abruptly stands up. "At last someone has come to challenge me!" he says. "Let's get this party started!" He then begins casting the spell "Animate Inanimate" on a giant boulder.

(BTW, what does "occ" and "ic" mean?)

[ 10-20-2002, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 10-21-2002, 05:55 PM   #7
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Infused with the powerful Positive Energy, the boulder grows and becomes alive. Soon it begins to run toward Chi Master, while Willard begins to cast the spell Nature's Foe.
As the spell is cast, the boulder begins to punch Chi Master. Blocking his blows with his mighty daggers, Chi Master withstands the attack. As an effect of the spell, everything within a 200 foot radius is instantly killed, besides Chi Master, Boulder Buddy (that's the boulder's name), and Willard. "Haha!" Willard shouts. "Your aiding spells are useless in this death zone!"

[ 10-21-2002, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 10-21-2002, 10:44 PM   #8
SecretMaster
Apophis

While the two mages were talking they see a rock whiz by, and a huge man that makes orcs look like weaklings. "Hail good friends. I saw an ad for this place, and I've decided to test my mettle. I think you should know that I am Hogarth, the Northern Barbarian. I'm always looking for battles to fight, and whether I win or lose, honour is what is important." The man has a deep voice, bulging with muscles, with scars all over. He carried a giant spiked club, and a Warblade.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 07:40 AM   #9
DarkAngel
Manshoon

the huge rock falls to the ground and lands on tyrone. the pet of lythiss, a tiefling ranger/mage. the wolf growls and looks at lythiss.
"bugger, you got me wolf"
looking towards the huge man lythiss growls "always the wolf....you always have to get the wolf"

pulling out his bow elron he fires a fire arrow towards the huge man and then hides in the shadows. the small wolf rolls the boulder away and then launches himself at the man.
Old 10-22-2002, 08:32 PM   #10
SecretMaster
Apophis

"Aye then, so you wanna make somethin of it. I'll give a lashin that not even your mommy is capable of!" With those words, he charges, fists up.
Hogarth is really good with his fists. He usually travels unarmed, so thats his weapon. And he's gotten into plenty of barfights and brawls, and ask anyone who has fought him about how he broke their arm. He can also withstand a pounding of magic, but he doesn't know any, so thats your main strategy.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote