Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-05-2002, 08:41 AM   #31
Neb
Account deleted by Request

But Cloudy, I'm going to have more posts than you before your 2nd anniversary here at IW, I swear it! Bwahahahhahaha! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2002, 08:45 AM   #32
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
But Cloudy, I'm going to have more posts than you before your 2nd anniversary here at IW, I swear it! Bwahahahhahaha! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Now Now Children... Im Going To Have More Than Both Of You Put Together!!! Ok... MAybe I Wont... But Maybe I Will!! MWHAHAHAHA!
Old 01-05-2002, 08:53 AM   #33
Sir Exxon
Zartan

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, CLOUDY!
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

As I said in an earlier post, you are the kindest member on IW, and you have helped me alot of feeling home here.
You have also helped alot of making IW the kind place it is today.
I am very happy for you, and hope there is many more years to come with your lovely company.
[img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img]

see ya!
Old 01-05-2002, 09:50 AM   #34
Melusine
Dracolisk

*hugs Amber* Great to have had you around for a year, hope you'll stay around for much longer!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Wow... I can't believe it's been that long! This means I have been around for a year and over four months! Well, if we don't count the downtime, that is...
It's been a great ride so far [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2002, 03:17 PM   #35
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Congrats, Cloudy! That's a long time to put up with all us. Love ya *hugs*
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 01-05-2002, 04:24 PM   #36
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Nice one, oh great atmospheric phenomenon Here's to the next 12 months of fun and frolics!

Btw, your average posting rate is 18.799 per day - keep up the good work

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 01-05-2002, 06:11 PM   #37
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CLOUDY!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2002, 06:25 PM   #38
Lioness
Jack Burton

Congrats Cloudyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Hooray! [img]smile.gif[/img] And many more years to come!

ooh, a party...fun... [img]smile.gif[/img] Pass the snacks!

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2002, 08:01 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Whoo.... I left for the day and look at all the replies! [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

Galadria, it's always nice to meet new and friendly people! Don't worry, one day the nostalgia bug WILL hit you.. it creeps up quietly!

Beau, as always, gallant and sweet! [img]smile.gif[/img] Yes, I hit the reply more than that, but we started over on the new board! LOL [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] I like to talk with people.. ask my friends... yah.. the ones with the earplugs! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

Neb, I sure hope you are just joking. Because I am not now, nor do I have any desire whatsoever to BE in any race or contest for posting numbers here at IW..... I love Ironworks for the INTERACTION I've had with some truly inspiring and wonderful people. I love Ironworks for all the fun and joy and laughter.. and yes.. occasional sorrow...I've had here and shared with others. I do NOT love it for the numbers it can stick near my name someplace. And I've never posted for rank, but for love of the conversation or to express a thought or exchange game information. If there is NOTHING else anyone gets from this.. let it be that the numbers truly are insignificant.. some of the people whose posts I read any time I see them have low post counts... but their words are precious to me, just as much so as any other member's.

Now, Neb, put on that hat! *adjusts elastic for Neb* [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] LOL we have a PARTY to attend, and Lioness is waiting for her cake and cider! Lioness, let someone else wait on you, hon, you have done a great job at the Cafe, now it's relax and PARTY time! [img]graemlins/1partyguy.gif[/img]

Sir Exxon, I'm glad you feel at home at Ironworks! Thanks for the good wishes!

Lady Avalon, Thanks! Still like your sig pic, she's sweet!

Mel, *HUG* IW wouldn't be the same without you, that's for sure! Happy one year and 4 mos anniversary to YOU! [img]graemlins/balloons.gif[/img]

Reeka, it's a pleasure to offer you a big *HUG* too. You've been a big part of our community and I appreciate the congrats!

Mouse! [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] You are the only rodent I'd EVER consider locking lips with, you know.. LOLOLOL... erm.. ahem.. where was I? Oh yes...ON WITH THE FUN AND FROLICS! oooooooh.. Frolics.. yah..!!!

Cloudy
Old 01-05-2002, 08:14 PM   #40
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

dont worry Cloudy, i'll joyously wait on Lioness hand and foot!