Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 03-21-2002, 12:27 AM   #1
Mourn Yauntyyr
The Magister

I'm really getting steamed here. I've played this battle three times and CANNOT kill her. I use the CLUA kill cheat and it still doesn't work. I have poured the elven holy water into the bloody pools, I've also staked two of the vamps in the crypt. And yes, my game is patched. What's going on here?
Old 03-21-2002, 12:34 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

?

Come again? You mean you staked all three of the vampiric coffins right?

Anyway, if you have difficulties, you may want to consider getting outside help. Assuming that you are a good party, approach the Paladins in the Temple District and Aran Linvail for help.

You should have the Amulet of Power, if possible, equip this to a tank and let him/her engage Bodhi. Get all your Clerics( or relevant equipment) in your party to cast Sunray inside the room, this alone should toast most, if not all of Bodhi's vampire minions.

Make sure you summon some summons before entering the fight. Mountain Bears, Fire Elementals, Aerial Servants and Skeleton Warriors are your best bet.

With all this in mind, go kick some booty!

Land of the Psycho-moe
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 12:37 AM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, and CTRL+Y will not kill her because of a certain belt she possesses. Yer suppose to bring her down to near death.
Old 03-21-2002, 12:38 AM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Oh, and a question. Is your entire party under the influence of Protection from Undead and/or Invisibility?
Old 03-21-2002, 12:39 AM   #5
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thats really weird..... It must b some sort of bug that hasn got a fix or somethin.. But wasnt there 3 otha Vamps u had to stake b4 u could even get down to her???
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 12:56 AM   #6
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

and that was a nice round of 3 posts dundee [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002, 12:51 PM   #7
Mourn Yauntyyr
The Magister

My problem is not with how tough Bodhi and her minions are; I stomp them into the dirt pretty quick. (With a little help from Drizzt, Eric, and Arkanis, of course.) My problem is that when I corner Bodhi I get her to "near death" and commence to pound on her to no effect for quite some time. After my entire party, allies, and summoned creatures do about 2000 hp of damage, I realize that something ain't quite right...

I have staked 3 (three) vampire coffins and poured Elhan's holy water into the bath upstairs and the pools downstairs. I DID NOT go into the foyer (the room that links the spider caves to the vampire crypts) or the blood room off to the right with all the traps (both these rooms upstairs). Nor did I go into any of the rooms that adjoin the room with the five blood pools (downstairs).

So I seem to be missing some key element to set off Bodhi's death sequence. Please either let me know if I'm missing a step, or tell me what the Shadowkeeper variable is to kill her!

Thanks,
Old 03-21-2002, 01:30 PM   #8
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

IN the main room where you fight Bodhi there is also other blood pool. Make sure you pour all the holy water you have. One in each pool. I think you can't kill her otherwise. Same thing for the sahaguin prince in the underdark.
Old 03-21-2002, 02:25 PM   #9
Faceman
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
Same thing for the sahaguin prince in the underdark.
You're talking about the Kua-Toa prince, right?

Anyway there should be no problems if you used the holy water in all pools, staked all three vamps and didn't screw up the game with incorrect cluacommands. Try to download the fixes from Baldurdash's page. IIRC there was a similar problem which is fixed in one of his packs.
Old 03-21-2002, 10:33 PM   #10
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Mourn Yauntyyr:
So I seem to be missing some key element to set off Bodhi's death sequence. Please either let me know if I'm missing a step, or tell me what the Shadowkeeper variable is to kill her!
Thanks,
You still haven't answered my third post. If you reply yes to it, then that is the cause of your problem.

Note: This only applies to your 6-men/women party. So long as Bodhi cannot see any of the six, the dialogue is not triggered.