Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-06-2001, 02:07 PM   #1
Debaser

This is just a speculative suggestion, but has anyone ever wished that there was a "remove all" feature in the spellbooks (especially the wizard ones)? I know that every now and then my mages write a large number of new spells, and there are points in the game (especially before dragonfights) that i like to do a complete overhaul of memorized spells for my wizards (less often for priests, but it would still be a choice.) this way, you wouldn't have to sit there clicking on the spell, clicking remove, clicking on the next spell, clicking remove, etc. etc. etc.

I know its not that big of a detail, but I think that it would've been a good idea (especially in ToB, when magic-users have tons of spells memorized.)

[ 11-06-2001: Message edited by: Debaser ]

Old 11-07-2001, 02:06 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Would be cool I guess, but I usually play a Sorcerer, so I never have had that problem. Would be neat for my NPC Mages I guess.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote