Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-07-2001, 12:32 PM   #1
Sparhawk
Quintesson

I really want to enter the door next to Carston who doesn´t speak to me anymore...Crazy bastard is trapped in that machine anyway
But I found the three oils...in wich order do I have lighten the torches or oillamps to get some kinda reaction?

Sparhawk is gonna kick your nuts
"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2001, 12:57 PM   #2
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Um...I'll try to explain...
the centre of the map is Lum The Mad's room...okay?
Just after the wall that seperates that room from the next one to the right, there are three colour "spots" on the floor...that's the way you should lighten the torches on the right side..

There are three colour "spots" just after the left wall too...

Hope you understand... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2001, 02:57 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Basically, looking top to bottom (top being closest one to the door) then the left ones go
red
red
purple
and the ones on the right go
blue
purple
red