Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 09-21-2001, 01:30 PM   #1
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

A rough BG time line and it faults!
-Events are in bold, evidence is in italics, me rating is normal.-

Start Leave Candle keep age 20 (same for any race it say so in the opening writting bit A 20-year-old elf, hell you’re virtually a freaking baby!!)
Spend (my longest ever time 198 day and 23 hours) about 6 months stopping Sarevok(Who is also 20! YOu were at the temple together a long time ago, well 16 years.)
Fours or so months later get ambushed and kidnapped (this leaves time for Quayle to head to the circus and befriend Aerie, Trix to (finally) be put in an Asylum, Ajax to join the Amish group of the Radiant Heart (not bad for a Waterhaviun) and Viconna to buy her land, get betrayed and travel to Amn.)
Escape; get into a relationship (Note: if your human all three of the male choices will out live you, if anything but an elf you might out live Jahiera but that it, for an elf you should out live all three of them. Mind you it has a plus for the female relationship, if your anything but human your still young enough to find some one better, like Boo.)
Kill Irnceus (all of this took me at longest 100 or so days, three months. Add a few months for a rest after and ten days as being dead. in hell time)
Start ToB, kill you’re your family (Who should also be 20, -Bhall seeded the realms before the time of troubles, they were born after the time of troubles to bring him back, so they should all be the same age- (Big mistake with the dragon, It is 20 years old and already has a kid, who is green when his father was blue? And is full-grown? The drow, 20, with an army at her command, yet shouldn’t the priests of loth kill her because she is the spawn of a different God? but that just my oppion)
Finish about the age of 21 or 22 as one of the most powerful beings in the realms!

On another note, Quayle (your child in the Aerie romance, not the Gnome) should be part Bhall spwan (The dragon-child talks about being a Bhall spwan and the gaints were trying to make little Bhall spwan with the love slave (was she the man-hating fighter from BG1?)(Oh yes that was just plain sick! Gaint and a human lass :shiver: ), but his essance is never talked about being taken at the end. Will he grow up as a child of Bhall and then be able to become a god or what?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Gabriel (edited 09-21-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Gabriel (edited 09-21-2001).]
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 01:46 PM   #2
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Where did you get age 16 from?
I always presumed the PC was about 21-22, since i never read anything to make me beleive otheriwse.

------------------

Within the jungle of my deepest emotion,
With a coat resplendant in a golden sheen,
Swiftly hunting my tender love,
Stalks the regal, Feline Queen
Jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 02:19 PM   #3
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Jerome, I was wrong it turned out, the PC is 20

------------------
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2001, 03:56 PM   #4
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hmm, i always thought that it was when your PC reached maturity. but that wouldnt make sense, would it? Elves are just about 2 in human relative years when they start

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!

Admirer of the Lioness.
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2001, 10:10 AM   #5
Istaron
Banned User

Ye Going from a patetic little jerk at level 1 who doesn't, dispise growing up in candelkeep, doesn't know a shit about simple things as planes, to a god in a little more than a year... not bad

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Istaron is offline   Reply With Quote