Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-04-2001, 09:42 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

for the clan wars that going on out there

and open an inn so that travellers like us can get information about tales or legends of the famous battle!

bard like Yorick should also sing poems about it, lol
Old 10-04-2001, 09:58 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
for the clan wars that going on out there

and open an inn so that travellers like us can get information about tales or legends of the famous battle!

bard like Yorick should also sing poems about it, lol
LOL. K.

Ladyzekke's Lookout. Located on a high mountain, long winding path gets you there, heavily guarded. Looks over all the realms, takes note of all the clans and their actions. Some servants in the Overlook household are even members of certain said clans. LZ's Overlook is the focal point for local clan information, has extended it's mansions to add a printing press to keep all Lookout employees updated. Sometimes the President (me) and the Vice President (???) hold conferences re clans in a large round glass encased Conference Room located on the top floor. We look, we see, we know, we think, we decide...

------------------
Old 10-04-2001, 10:03 PM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL. K.

Ladyzekke's Lookout. Located on a high mountain, long winding path gets you there, heavily guarded. Looks over all the realms, takes note of all the clans and their actions. Some servants in the Overlook household are even members of certain said clans. LZ's Overlook is the focal point for local clan information, has extended it's mansions to add a printing press to keep all Lookout employees updated. Sometimes the President (me) and the Vice President (???) hold conferences re clans in a large round glass encased Conference Room located on the top floor. We look, we see, we know, we think, we decide...

where may I seeth you? o'the-all-seeing one
I seekth knowledge, may you be so kind to light the way?
Old 10-04-2001, 10:15 PM   #4
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
where may I seeth you? o'the-all-seeing one
I seekth knowledge, may you be so kind to light the way?
Did you not hear what I said above oh cricket of mine? Knowledge can only be gained through a wide spectrum. I first must know the input from the other Outlook residents, plus the clans may want to speak for themselves on their behalf. Must think first, then decide, two hundred and fifty..

So far though, Conan's clan seems the strongest, yet I have a strange itch on the back of my neck, think it's Rikard. He is not what he seems, dunno what he is, just a power to be contemplated... And the Laughing Hyena Clan are a small, yet powerful clan in its own right, and is on the WHITE side, plus they are great for our Pub businesses

------------------
Old 10-04-2001, 10:20 PM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Did you not hear what I said above oh cricket of mine? Knowledge can only be gained through a wide spectrum. I first must know the input from the other Outlook residents, plus the clans may want to speak for themselves on their behalf. Must think first, then decide, two hundred and fifty..

So far though, Conan's clan seems the strongest, yet I have a strange itch on the back of my neck, think it's Rikard. He is not what he seems, dunno what he is, just a power to be contemplated... And the Laughing Hyena Clan are a small, yet powerful clan in its own right, and is on the WHITE side, plus they are great for our Pub businesses

ahhh, I see, we need not to inform the clans about what we talked about, do we? what they do not know, won't hurt them...
and tell me more about this Rikard person, what has he to do with Conan's clan?
how many clans are there out there?
Old 10-04-2001, 10:27 PM   #6
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

You want a storyline?
Im yur man!

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 10-04-2001, 10:31 PM   #7
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
You want a storyline?
Im yur man!

shed your wisdom!
Old 10-04-2001, 10:36 PM   #8
Ladyzekke

Rikard is a mystery to us all 250, cannot say much about him, except he is a member of the OHF clan and has a disturbing glance. ;P

Other clans are:

AlSB
HADB
OLD C.O.O.T.S. Clan
IW's Peace Keeping Force
Clan of Illuminati

There could be more, just these are the five that I espy through my looking glass.

------------------
Old 10-04-2001, 10:44 PM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Rikard is a mystery to us all 250, cannot say much about him, except he is a member of the OHF clan and has a disturbing glance. ;P

Other clans are:

AlSB
HADB
OLD C.O.O.T.S. Clan
IW's Peace Keeping Force
Clan of Illuminati

There could be more, just these are the five that I espy through my looking glass.

tsk tsk tsk tsk
I see, you are playing the games with me... it is hard to crack any information out of the seaoned espier ladyziki
Old 10-04-2001, 11:00 PM   #10
Encard
Quintesson

Hmmm... I can recognize four of those clans... Haven't seen the CLan of Illuminati before... Hmm... Who are they?

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-04-2001).]