Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2001, 01:51 AM   #11
G'kar

Anyone know any arcade emulator download sights? A friend of mine downloaded 1942 and it was the real arcade game ported for the pc. He had Alot of others too. All of them were Japanese versions of classic arcade game and I think that made it legal, somehow...or maybe not?

Old 09-11-2001, 01:53 AM   #12
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

I'd forgotten about 1942. Great game, that one.

OMG!!! 1942!!!!

When 7-11 first went up in my neighborhood they had that one! I was in my oldies phase at the time and used to listen to 'The Letter' by the Boxtops over and over on my headphones while playing! What a COOL game!!!

The theatre in a nearby city had it up until just awhile ago!

I would buy that one too!!!!

They also had Offroad! That really cool game where 3 people could race against each other! Nitro! Nitro! Nitro!

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-11-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 02:06 AM   #13
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
Anyone know any arcade emulator download sights? A friend of mine downloaded 1942 and it was the real arcade game ported for the pc. He had Alot of others too. All of them were Japanese versions of classic arcade game and I think that made it legal, somehow...or maybe not?

I would imagine that a lot of those old games are in the public domain...I may be mistaken, though. I've seen some emulator packages out there on the Internet...I imagine a search would turn some of them up.

------------------
Old 09-11-2001, 02:25 AM   #14
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I dont think this was an arcade game,it was on Artire (I am not sure how you spell it but its pournouced 'A-tar-e', you all know what I am talking about)

I have forgoten its name But I rember my brother playing a game on there where the was this block in the middle of the screen and two 'tanks' would go around it shooting each other, my brother and his friends would play that for HOURS and HOURS.

Hehe..they never let me play...

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-11-2001, 02:27 AM   #15
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Atari!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Loved Pitfall Harry!!!!!!!

------------------

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.
Old 09-11-2001, 02:30 AM   #16
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

PONG! PONG!

And FROGGER!!!!!!!!!!

(MY first comp was taken away because of Frogger... I had gotten really far then my frog got splooched by a milk truck!!!!

I cussed so loud my mom heard in the front yard and came in, disconnected the comp, and put it in the cupboard till it was obsolete! NO JOKE!

------------------

LH Member

General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else. But from that day forward, mothers would tell their kittens that if they were not good, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him.

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-11-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 02:33 AM   #17
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Atari, thats how you spell the damn thing . Classic games, I do recall..

LOL, Lilara,,tuff break..but funny probley wasnt too funny at the time eh?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

[This message has been edited by Grand-Ranger (edited 09-11-2001).]
Old 09-11-2001, 02:37 AM   #18
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Hilarious now, nowhere near at the time!

------------------

LH Member

Old 09-11-2001, 02:41 AM   #19
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

LOL, I bet not!!

Well, I beter go to bed..its 1:40 here, not thats late too me, I dont know why I am going to bed, I am not even sleepy, probley because i dont wanan wake up at 2:30 pm toomrorw

my GOD thats emarassing..

Bye Lilara, cya later!

------------------

Old 09-11-2001, 02:43 AM   #20
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Night, Ranger!

------------------

LH Member