Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-28-2001, 04:29 AM   #11
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hey!!!

I am so glad to hear you're doing fine... With this info I can rest now for ya! No more thinking about yoU!!! Wehehe so it ends there? Nope! See you in the boards ayt? Take care, and if you need anything, as in ANYTHING, WE are here for YOU

Ryan

------------------

Heya! It's me, Imoen!
Old 08-28-2001, 05:11 AM   #12
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Hamlet:
YAY! DRACONIA! SISTER! Glad to hear all that. Wow. All the best!

The HAMLET strikes again!!!
And welcome back Drac!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 08-28-2001, 07:04 AM   #13
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

HELLLOOOOO hehe!

Good ro see you back here Draconia! Tou hae been missed. Good to hear that things are looking clearer for you!!

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 08-28-2001, 09:07 AM   #14
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Hiya Draconia...you are long gone into another bright and cheerful day, but welcome back! It is so refreshing to hear all of your good news! Stop back more often

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 08-28-2001, 09:21 AM   #15
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Draconia!

It is so good to see you again! Would you believe I was just thinking about you the other day?! Seriously. I was so excited to come on-line today and see your post. Losing 23 lbs.? Way to go girlfriend!!

*hugs* and welcome back!

------------------
Order of the Holy Flame
Member of Clan HADB

Old 08-28-2001, 12:10 PM   #16
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Nice to see you posting again. Glad everything is going well.
Old 08-28-2001, 01:08 PM   #17
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Wow...it's so cool to see you back, and in better spirits. I'm glad the meds are working for you. Once upon a time, I was a prideful sumbich who said I didn't need meds to make it through life, but eventually reached a point where I had to admit that I was wrong, and since then, I've been a happy Zoloft Camper and life has new meaning! Anyhoo, I understand and identify with your situation, welcome back, oh Dragon Queen!!

*Bows deeply in a show of respect for returning royalty*

------------------
Guitars, women, beer...what more can a man ask for?
I AM the bard eternal

[This message has been edited by KDogRex (edited 08-28-2001).]
Old 08-28-2001, 02:09 PM   #18
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

------------------

get away from my homepage
Old 08-29-2001, 12:08 AM   #19
Draconia

AWW Thanks everyone. It's great to know that I have so many friends here. You are all great.
Liliara- Thanks. Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy it here. I will have to try to come around more often and we can get to know each other.

Domingo- Welcome to the board. Thank you. I have never been to St George. I would like to go sometime. I live in the hellhole of Utah, Green River. Heehee, I hate it here but since my mood has improved, I am dealing with living here better. I hope to see you around the board and we can get to know each other.

Ramon- Thanks so much. I'll try to keep rocking and rolling.

Hamlet-Yorick- LOL you are so cute my dear sweet brother. Thanks darling. I love the new me. It's great. So I happen to read somewhere that you are in the states. Are you still here? Maybe someday we can get together if you come back. Don't worry, I won't make you come to Utah. (((HUGS)))

Bahamut- My dear dragon brother, no need to worry about me. I am doing great. Just so busy. I tried all day to get online today and never got a chance. Now I am relaxing before going to bed and decided to reply to everyone. And if I do need anything, I will let you know. Thanks for being there for me. It means alot. (((HUGS)))

AzureWolf- Thanks

Wolfgir- My beauty!! It's great to see you too. I have missed talking with you. I hope to be around more and maybe we can catch up on what's been going on with you and me. (((HUGS)))

Moridin- Thanks so much. Yes, my days are much more cheerful. I enjoy waking up in the morning and facing another beautiful day. I love this new feeling. I hope I can get online more often and when I do I will be here.

Reeka- Thanks That's sweet of you to be thinking of me. I have thought of everyone here on the board. Just wish I had more time to get online. Yup, 23 lbs. I am so happy about it. Now maybe I can get back into my clothing. Take care Reeka and I hope we can be on the board at the same time soon. Miss talking with ya.

Father Bronze- Thank you. I hope to start posting more.

KDogRex- Thanks. I am taking Effexor. It works great. And I do know how you felt for I felt the same way. I had tried meds awhile ago and they didn't work so I just thought if meds won't help me then I will just deal with it on my own. Well, I couldn't anymore so it was time for me to find a better doc. And I did. Now I am one happy Dragon Queen. Heehee no need to bow, you may hug royalty.

Adam-

I am not sure if anyone will read any of this but I hope so. I just did my nails and that took me a long time to type so read it or my dragons will come a hunting. The Dragon Queen commands the greatest of dragons across the land. I will be watching.
Old 08-29-2001, 12:18 AM   #20
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:

Liliara- Thanks. Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy it here. I will have to try to come around more often and we can get to know each other.
Thank you!!
I am looking forward to seeing you, it seems we are usually on at the same time, so we have time to wreak havoc on the board before eveyone else sees! (just kidding)

------------------