Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-07-2001, 07:03 AM   #1
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Lavindathar do you have a real problem with authority or respecting other people??? I mean the very first post you did you said this "And before I get called a newbie,I am probably more experianced than most of you at the game and forum posting,it is just i made my transfer to this forum,ohh,just now." makes it sound to alot of people like you are trying to make yourself sound better then them. And your coloured text you use in your replies is very annoying and hurtful to somepeoples eyes as Z said why can you not just post normally? Your sig is what your individuality is for! I can hardly read some of your replies and tho I am nor flaming you I just think you could give a bit more consideration to others Try not to be like our tyrant Biscuit King

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."

[This message has been edited by AzureWolf (edited 06-07-2001).]

Old 06-07-2001, 07:20 AM   #2
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Well were did he actually come from.

Dosnt annoy me much but we dont need more egos people here can be painful enough

------------------
Old 06-07-2001, 07:40 AM   #3
Lord Shield

If he wants to be pompous, he can do it elsewhere IMHO. We had enough of that a while back
If he respects the other members tho, he's most welcome

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-07-2001, 07:55 AM   #4
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Lets not let the thread become the bitch about Lavindathar behind his back thread.
we will get answer when he drops by and we dont need to be so confrontational here its just for kicks you know

------------------
Old 06-07-2001, 09:49 AM   #5
Moni

Having read a post or two or three from Lavindathar, I would think he was probably just asking for some respect in a manner that you took offensively Azurewolf, he seems like a nice enough person from what I can tell.
Just my 2 cents.

Moni

------------------

Old 06-07-2001, 10:20 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Guys, just relax as Moni and jabidas said. No need to turn this into a bashing thread. Lavindathar means well, I'm sure. His eclectic posting style might annoy some, but that's life I guess. If the colors of his posts are hard to read, don't read 'em.

Lavindathar, just so you know, this forum is very friendly and people will accept you for who you are. We will like you for YOU, not for your skill, or your experience, or your colors, or your sig, or your leadership abilities, or whatever, you know what I mean?

We're VERY chilled out here, and we don't look down on anyone, no matter what their age, experience or whatever. Welcome aboard, mate.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 06-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 06-07-2001).]
Old 06-07-2001, 10:25 AM   #7
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
Well were did he actually come from.

Dosnt annoy me much but we dont need more egos people here can be painful enough

UYeah my ego is enough to fill 6 forums

------------------

The Last Of the Red Fluffies

Member of the Ancients Club (@ age 16 )
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

"Dream a Dreamers Dream And Know It Is But A Dream"

Old 06-07-2001, 10:28 AM   #8
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
"And before I get called a newbie,I am probably more experianced than most of you at the game and forum posting,it is just i made my transfer to this forum,ohh,just now."

I'm sorry if i pis off mario by replying to this
but i never saw this
and i have something to say about this

That you are more experiance than me i believe coz i made my shameful convession i never defeated saravok

But you had just installed TOTSC while a lot of others in the forum had long finished TOTSC several times

but this was said a long time ago
And i let it lay

------------------

The Last Of the Red Fluffies

Member of the Ancients Club (@ age 16 )
High Magician of the Order of the Holy Flame

"Dream a Dreamers Dream And Know It Is But A Dream"

Old 06-07-2001, 10:30 AM   #9
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
UYeah my ego is enough to fill 6 forums

And it does. VERY often

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."
Old 06-07-2001, 10:36 AM   #10
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Guys, just relax as Moni and jabidas said. No need to turn this into a bashing thread. Lavindathar means well, I'm sure. His eclectic posting style might annoy some, but that's life I guess. If the colors of his posts are hard to read, don't read 'em.

Lavindathar, just so you know, this forum is very friendly and people will accept you for who you are. We will like you for YOU, not for your skill, or your experience, or your colors, or your sig, or your leadership abilities, or whatever, you know what I mean?

We're VERY chilled out here, and we don't look down on anyone, no matter what their age, experience or whatever. Welcome aboard, mate.

Hey Mem like I said this is not a flame I am just trying to explain to him/her whoever that some people are more sensitive on this board. As us NEWBIES have made an example of before So just to watch what you say.

------------------