Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2000, 01:36 PM   #1
ranger

I've found Ekabu at the toad village. Thought I was supposed to say Ukabu to him but can't get him to talk to me. Am I doing something wrong? Can I meet the shaman without talking to this guy? Thanks.

Old 10-26-2000, 08:29 PM   #2
Kenwyn

I clicked on "Talk" and then typed in "Ukabu" and pointed at Ecku (sp?). He then said "Oh, you Ukabu, etc." and let me go down the hole. Good luck!

Old 10-27-2000, 05:29 AM   #3
Vhans

Don't go there when it's dark. They will not talk to you, instead you will be attacked!

Old 10-27-2000, 11:30 AM   #4
tritone

I just completed this part today. The moment you ascend the ladder to Ekbu's hut, don't move too close to him. It's been said that approaching too close may invite trouble. From afar, click on Talk, type in "Ukabu" and click on Ekbu. He should acknowledge your "Ukabu-ness" and invite you in to see Shinwiki. Take the ladder near him down underground. ... tell me how you solve the problem of the two toads blocking the passage...

Old 10-27-2000, 11:39 PM   #5
Elara
The Magister

Using talk mode on the first blocking toad, I clicked on Ukabu and then Goodbye. The toad came toward me so I backed into the ladder room behind me as he followed. Zipped around him and left him walking into a table or crate. Using Ukabu and Goodbye on the second in the hall puddle also worked getting him into the guard room to the left before the puddle by backing up to it then going around him as he entered the room.

Unfortunately, I climbed up the wrong ladder from that point and managed to fall of the bridge.. duh. And upon returning to the save that was made just after getting the first toad out of the way, he had given up on his table climbing and proceeded to pack me between him and the puddle toad. The conversation gambit didn't work the second time because the first toad was facing the wrong direction. So unfortunately I was forced to liberate them both from Toad Village before their time... pretty sad really, since it had worked so nicely earlier. grrrr..