Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-31-2001, 11:25 PM   #141
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: I do have ICQ, Larry, but it doesn't seem to go well with IW and I can't access where I am now. Will try it sometime later when I reach home... about 7 more hours. Why don't you drop me an email with your ICQ no and I'll request for you to accept? )

"We're going to have a good time, together, my darling" ~ She practically sings as they head towards the old decrepit building ~ "For old times' sake, we'll chat there and nurse you back to full health." ~ Smiling, she hurries on her way ~
Old 10-31-2001, 11:34 PM   #142
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

"Well...there is one place that we all share as a home-ground...a neutral meeting zone...Of course! If we were ever separated...she would surely go there!

Sephi reaches out, grabs Larry, then they find themselves in the very building that Larry had described.

"AAAAHHHHHAKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Next time warn me if you are going to do that!!!!"...

Larry sits at the edge of his bed, to steady his nerves...
Old 10-31-2001, 11:36 PM   #143
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

[bWell now that I have a good mental image of where she will be I can take us right to that location![/b] Sephi grabs Larry's arm and twists his ring, bringing them into the decrepit building. Ack, why do we have to come to THIS run down place? Can't believe it... ah well, at least I'm getting paid for this, and paid well!

[This message has been edited by SSJ4Sephiroth (edited 10-31-2001).]

Old 10-31-2001, 11:51 PM   #144
mistral4543

(ooc: Edited to fit Larry's post below)

As they reach the familiar dear old building, Mistral whispers to Isabeau ~ "Aren't you glad you came back, Isabeau? We can be together again, forever and ever..." ~

Flinging the door open, she steps inside.

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 11-01-2001).]
Old 11-01-2001, 12:06 AM   #145
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>MISTRAL>>>
I need to get you into the building so that I can post this last post I have already created.
Then I am going to bed, as I have had quite a stress-filled day.
================================================== ==============================
Mistral opens the door, only to jump back in alarm that Larry and his new friend are already there.

"Mistral!!! Oh I am glad to see you! I ran into a building, then I got hit by a beam on fire, but your ring saved me, then I found a little girl, then I jumped outta the building because it was falling, then I caught on fire, but the girl did not burn because I gave her the ring, then I crashed on the ground, and everybody watched me burn, then I got healed by my sword and my ioun stone, then I got up and everybody clapped and I went away to look for you, and then Sephi scared me when he brought me here, then you came in!!! How have you been?"

(ooc...give my character 6 seconds to say that)
Old 11-01-2001, 12:13 AM   #146
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Whoa, that guy needs to slow down. I'm betting that she would like a chance to speak too! Augh, she still has that bird with her... is there a reason for that flying bag of disease to constantly follow us? I think I'll just let these two catch up now... Sephi walked over to the corner, pulled up a chair, and sat down, letting himself relax for the first time in days and slipping into a trance.

ooc:See ya Larry! too bad you had a stressful day, hope tomorrow's better .

oh, and my character HATES birds. pidgeons especially.
Old 11-01-2001, 12:27 AM   #147
mistral4543

The smile on Mistral's face freezes as two figures appear in front of her; her body stiffens and Isabeau senses the tension in her mistress. The hawk immediately flies out of her mistress' arms, but reluctantly hovers about her mistress instead of charging at the intruders as had intended. It gives a weaker shriek than usual, waiting for her mistress' reaction.

Old 11-01-2001, 12:33 AM   #148
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

AUGH! Can you please keep that thing quiet? I'm trying to meditate here! Sephi suddenly realized that he was yelling, and quickly apologizes. Hey, before you and Larry get to talking again, could you PLEASE tell me what that bird is for and what it does?
Old 11-01-2001, 12:41 AM   #149
mistral4543

As she recovers from her shock, Mistral's eyes fall on the broader-framed figure babbling continuously. The glint in her eyes softens somewhat as she recognises him, but it does not disappear. She looks away to see the other figure, slimmer in athletic build, who had walked over to the corner, tried to take a snooze and was now complaining about Isabeau. ~ Sephi again... just what is Larry doing with this odd character all the time?... ~ She frowns slightly before turning back to look at Larry.

Clenching her fists, she feels the wave of indignation crashing against her soul ~ "I almost lost Isabeau today, Larry. She nearly died after delivering the ring to you." ~ She stares at him, the light flickering in her eyes ~ "Isabeau means a lot to me, too. Let me tell you that if she had died just now, I would not be speaking to you now... for no matter how many heroic deeds you perform, they would not have brought her back." ~

Trembling, she inhales deeply before continuing ~ "I know you wanted to save those people, but did you ever consider the consequences of your rashness? What if you could not rescue them by yourself? You have placed everyone's lives in danger, just because of your impulsive whim." ~

Turning her back on him, she crosses her arms and faces Sephi.

~"You have some nerve complaining about my hawk - not bird, in my house..." ~ Her voice turns cold ~ "Larry may welcome you, but I don't know you well enough... if you want to know more about Isabeau, you'll do well to let me know what you hope to achieve by banding with our group of companions... and no more of that I'm a mercenary-extraordinaire talk." ~ She fixes an icy glare at Sephi ~

Old 11-01-2001, 01:23 PM   #150
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OK, this time I open the new thread...