Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-26-2001, 03:12 PM   #21
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

As Larry was standing there, unattentive to the conversation had between the two girls, Larry decided that he was making an error in judgement. She was not ever coming back, because she had probably foreseen her own destruction and thought that she would protect him and Kaz by dying alone, instead of in their presence.
Larry could not let Mistral just wander off to die alone, never to see her again.
She had to stay with him, for her own protection. If she refused to listen...
Running back to her and Kaz, Larry breaks in...

"You're not getting rid of me that easily! I know that you will just go of and get killed, alone, thinking you did us a service! Well, I will have you know that I will continue to show everyone that I can be the Stalker I claim to be!
You will never be alone, for as long as you live, for I will always be watching you, if you decide to leave.
Know this...I will NOT let you just disappear. You will not do that to me!"
Now, stay with us. We will conquer whatever evil together...not alone.

OOC...better???

Old 10-26-2001, 03:22 PM   #22
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

OOC...better???
ROFLMAO! Larry, don't bend your character!
Old 10-26-2001, 03:27 PM   #23
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(OOC: Now you're making me feel guilty about my comments; I guess I will just keep my mouth shut the next time... But to answer your question, it's still a lot of words, but the conviction is a great improvement Anyway, the mini-quest I've designed would be boring with only her around and she would have greater difficulty surviving it.)

As she staggers, she grips on the railing of the bridge for support and hears Larry's words. Turning to him, her eyes relent a little and she mutters ~ "You are courting death, Larry..." ~ How I wish someone would hold me... ~ Her cheeks turn pink, as she hopes the longing in her eyes does not give her away. ~

Old 10-26-2001, 03:40 PM   #24
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC...quote:~ How I wish someone would hold me... ~ Her cheeks turn pink, as she hopes the longing in her eyes does not give her away. ~...your subtle hints are rather difficult to discern...you enjoy leaving me to guess, eh? OK...let's see...

Larry noticed that Mistral was looking a bit weakend by the whole ordeal, and fearing she was still too ill to be standing by her own support, Larry rushed to her side, lest she slip from the railing and fall. Taking her into his arms, he notices a relief come across her face, and her mood softens. Hoping to see her smile, he speaks softly to her,...

"If I am courting DEATH, then would that make your lips be the kiss of death"?
Old 10-26-2001, 03:57 PM   #25
mistral4543

(ooc: Larry, I behaved like a kid... just do what your character wants and don't feel pressurised to react the way you think my character wants. Pls accept my sincerest apologies... )

~ She shakes her head soundlessly, feeling her limbs go immobile at his sudden loving words. ~ Mystra, help me. Let him not feel the violent pulpitations my heart is undergoing... ~ In desperation, she gazes at his eyes, hoping to find ignorance in them. ~ "I..." ~ her lips part, as she struggles to find a suitable reply. ~

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-26-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 04:01 PM   #26
Kaz

OOC: Kaz looks away discreetly!
Old 10-26-2001, 04:04 PM   #27
mistral4543

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
OOC: Kaz looks away discreetly!
ROFL!!!! Poor Kaz... you sure you don't wanna butt in?
Old 10-26-2001, 04:07 PM   #28
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

As she begins to speak, and Larry not wanting to hear more painful words, quickly decided to put his question about the kiss of death to the test.
He leaned far over, meeting her lips, and holding her in a strong and loving embrace to prove to her that he meant what he said about not letting her go alone.
This being only the third kiss in his life, he wondered if he was actually doing it right, though that electricity running through his whole person certainly attempted to prove that he was.

OOC...Kaz, how did you know that was coming?

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-26-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 04:14 PM   #29
Kaz

OOC: intuition, I guess
Kaz looks away, over the water. She cannot get Larry and Mistral out of her mind, their... love... What must it be like to be loved, to have love, I wonder. Only distant childhood memories remained, still confused and scrambled...

OOC: There, don't you all feel sorry for me but don't let me disturb you (AGAIN)

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 10-26-2001).]
Old 10-26-2001, 04:18 PM   #30
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: I'M ON A SUGAR HIGH! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)

~When Chani Ravenwood awoke her first vision was Maverick, crumpled beneath his cloak underneath the alcove. She bites her lower lip in determination, silently slipping from beneath the blanket. His faint snoring filled her ears and she could not help but smile. Cautiously she took a step off the alcove, in a vain attempt to leave without him. His unconcious expression remained unchanged. She lowered her other foot with luck, and the snoring continued. She shifts her weight for a third step, but a hand takes hold of her ankle.~

~Without opening his black eyes he speaks.~ "Where may I ask, are you going Miss Ravenwood?" ~He opens his eyes slowly, looking up at her and not releasing his grip on her boot.~ "You didn't think you'd get away THAT easy, did you?" ~A quiet chortle fills the air.~ "Your father may have been a fool, but he was an excellent teacher." ~He releases her heel, stretching stiffly upward, looking her in the eye.~

~She replies quickly.~ "I really should get back to my initial search for Dei... I mean, my comrades." ~She bites her lower lip, hoping he would not be overly inquisitave of what she'd been doing the many years since they'd parted ways at Ravenwood.~

~A cynical grin creeps across his narrow face, the scar, which stretched from his left ear to right jowel diagonally, twisted and contorted into an odd shape. His eyes fill with a curious light.~ "And whom, may I ask, are these comrades?" ~He runs a hand through his dark brown mane, his eyes continuing with a seering pressure.~