Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-19-2000, 08:40 AM   #1
nitemare

I have completed Nalia's quest, been given the Keep, and moved on. Every now and again, a message pops up and tells me that gold was deposited in my keep. How do I get it? I sorta remember the guy who looks after the keep for me told me that it was in the safe in the library ???? - i forget. please help. i'm broke !!!

Old 12-19-2000, 08:47 AM   #2
Armisael

It's in the library on the second level of the keep - try the shelf at the west end of the room.

Old 12-19-2000, 08:59 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Go up the stairs to the second floor of the keep, it's in a closet in that room.
Old 12-19-2000, 09:00 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

is it? sorry then...my bad...
Old 12-19-2000, 09:13 AM   #5
drezden

I finished Nalia's Keep, got the stronghold, but now when I go back to pick up my weekly gold I can't get in!! The drawbridge is up and the secret door on the side opened, but it I don't get the move inside cursor (the open door). The door appeared and I got the door symbol, clicked on it and brush cleared away - but no way to get inside! any ideas??

Old 12-19-2000, 09:27 AM   #6
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Sounds like you've lost the keep. I heard this happened to someone else.
Do you make new saves at regular intervals?
Old 12-19-2000, 10:20 AM   #7
drezden

well i wont go back now - I have done too many things since I was last there - lich, firkragg, etc. But the weird thing, I'm still getting messages that I have gold ready in my stronghold! I just wish I had someone to lower the drawbridge! lol

Old 12-19-2000, 10:30 AM   #8
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I've never tried teleport field (or party or whatever it is), but would that work? Try teleporting into the courtyard and walking up above the drawbridge and opening it. (If you didn't open it and the left via the secret door it may have caused the problem in the first place) Hope it works out mate.
Old 12-19-2000, 10:54 AM   #9
DayWalker

whats with the secret entrance ?

Old 12-19-2000, 04:55 PM   #10
drezden

Great Idea Yorrick. Thanks - I'm sure that will work, b/c I have the stronghold already. I left via secret door b/c I couldn't get the drawbridge to stay down.