Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-15-2000, 10:34 PM   #1
monkeylip

I've had 2 of the 3 crystals for days now. I've read all the previous posts, walkthrus and faqs I can find and I'm still stuck. I found the first next to the tarantula queen in the maze past the lava/bridge area. The second was behind the boulders underneath the waterfall. It ISN'T in the chest next to the charred remains down the hall from where you run into Kol as was said in a previous post, though that is where you find the bridge crank. I've emptied every chest in sight, picked up Nightblade and the sigil, and mapped that dungeon from top to bottom, still no luck.

If anyone knows the location of the 3rd crystal (dragon's snout), please let me know. At this point, I'm afraid this is yet another bug.

Old 10-15-2000, 11:08 PM   #2
Casper

I believe this is the first one I found. its located in a chest near the river/ broken bridge. from the bronze dragon go down and west until you reach the water jump in and fight the current to reach a ledge follow the path until you reach a hole in the ceiling to the east is the broken bridge and to the west should be a some monster and the chest with the crystal

Old 10-16-2000, 03:12 AM   #3
monkeylip

I FINALLY found it. Thanks for the tip. Just to clarify for those having the same problem, the third piece is in the room with the freakin huge scorpion. It's in a chest in the corner hidden in the shadows. Remind me to pump up my gamma.