Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2001, 05:13 AM   #1
illustra
Elite Waterdeep Guard

HI!
i am having a slight problem, i am trying to romance jaheira, we have done her quest up until the point where her friend (S) turns up and she renounces her harper status (btw too diff people showed up to kill me, but went back to the harpers to discuss) after that i think she was meant to run off in the night ? but this is not happening, i have tried sleeping everyplace for days but nothing, i have given up now and have started chap4 when i get back to the main land do i have a chance? also she isnt being very romantic?!? just questioning me, and my main has started to get a little bit annoyed at this ( ie the option are not as loveydovey as they were)

and another one or two, how do i remove the experience cap? (i have downloaded the patch from here and installed it in the right place, but when i try to set the xp with shadowkeeper she sometimes loses xp)

and with the cluaconsole thingy what exactly do i need to type in the box to set xp?
thanks
Illustra
Old 06-01-2001, 05:47 AM   #2
Manwe
Manshoon

Hi!
Sorry but i dont know anything about the romance =( , but the console thingy:

Spoiler
. CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP (x)
Where x is the number of xp you want!

------------------
"Oh King to whom all birds are dear, speed now this feathered shaft, and recall some pity for the Noldor in their need."

-Fingon's prayer to Manwë as he prepared to shoot Maedhros
Old 06-01-2001, 05:54 AM   #3
Rolzi_69
The Magister

Romaance aye........That reminds me of a time way bak....
Old 06-01-2001, 06:39 AM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi Illustra and welcome!
Hmm i haven´t come encountered that problem since I have never ever gotten to the point where the harpers come for jaheira..

Have you tried the harpers place?

------------------

Yawning lazywolf dreaming about nice little fairies...zzzzz
Old 06-01-2001, 08:14 AM   #5
Desuma_Malevois

If you have Shadowkeeper, go to the "Global Variables" section and check to see if the JaheiraRomanceActive flag is set to 1 or 2 - if it's at one of those you're OK, but if it's at 3 then you're hosed (unless you *ahem* change it). Good luck - from what I've heard there are several bugs in this particular romance that are unresolved.

BTW, welcome to the board!!!

[This message has been edited by Desuma_Malevois (edited 06-01-2001).]

Old 06-02-2001, 10:21 PM   #6
SwordBaron
Dungeon Master

First Off...welcome to the board, have you

spoiler....

save her life with the bandits, boaght the keepsake in the docks andhave the desease that she gets from Ployer in the bar in the docks district then went to the orangish building in the south west corner of the docks dist. and did the quest there??

------------------
" Live by the Sword...live a good life"
Old 06-02-2001, 11:08 PM   #7
Kerlyssa
Manshoon

That damn romace...I finished it once, without several of the things that others mentioned, and none of the romances have worked since then! And I was looking forward to the Viconia one. >=D