Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-20-2000, 02:01 PM   #1
Ertai, Wizard Adept

I found a beer jar in the thieves guild, in a locked chest near Renal, and still havent found its purpose. Should I keep it or its just to take a refreshing drink when Im lost in a narrow dungeon ??

Old 12-20-2000, 03:09 PM   #2
Jon the Hell Caster

well in tradmeet there are some kids who want beer. Get the drift? Good luck with your game!

Old 12-20-2000, 03:37 PM   #3
mack attack

Well finally I know where the beer fits in to bad I have to travel all the way back to the guild to get it. Should kids really drink beer. Why not I did lol.

Old 12-20-2000, 04:47 PM   #4
Jon the Hell Caster

also the kids want 3 bastard swords. Oh well they do pay you and you do get experience. This quest is perfect for an evil charecter because of the reaction of there parents.

Old 12-20-2000, 05:15 PM   #5
Suul-Yinn

Mack, you wasted a trip as the ale is on sale from the merchants as well.

Old 12-20-2000, 05:34 PM   #6
Ronn

One of the bars in the bridge district has a bartender who brags that they have everything possible to drink. He really makes a big deal, and I wondered if there was a minor quest involved.

When I saw this post, I thought, maybe this is something the bartender doesn't have and would want. Obviously, not a big deal either way, but does anyone know....

Oh, by the way, I'd never take money from kids and buy them beer!!!!What an outrage!!!!I'd use their money to buy the beer and then drink it myself!!!To teach them a lesson, of course...haha

One other thing, I got experience for refusing to get them beer and swords. I accepted their mission initially, but went back, told them no, and returned their money.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Old 12-20-2000, 05:53 PM   #7
Ertai, Wizard Adept

Ronn I tried the bar in the bridge but the bartender didnt say anything special... Now i have the jar in the Adventurers Market´s closet, along with all the keys and other stuff that i think i wont need anymore

PS: hey suul yinn is this Cher ??

Old 12-20-2000, 06:35 PM   #8
Suul-Yinn

I don't think so, I got it from Lady Nightshades website and use it for Suul-Yinn, because she looks mysterious, powerful and yet vulnerable, which sums up my character. If you want it is here