Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 07-23-2002, 12:58 PM   #1
Nas'Greth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi there,

With at least three characters in my party level drained, I visited the local Temple of Oghma and chose "Greater Restoration" on one character. However, it completly healed and removed the level drain from every character! It also only subtracted the cost of usage for one character from my gold.

I have 19 charisma, and I believe my reputation is 20. Is this supposed to happen? I currently have myself (a neutral good mage), Jaheira, Minsc, Anomen, Valygar, and Nalia in my party.

Thank you in advance for any assitance!
Old 07-23-2002, 01:46 PM   #2
Alson
Galvatron

You probably have ToB installed.
With ToB, Greater Restoration effect the entire patry - which is AMAZING.
In memory of Ilan Ramon - the first Israeli astronaut.<br /><br /><br />[url]\"http://members.chello.nl/~j.vanthull/BG2SR/Home.htm\" target=\"_blank\">BGII Spells Reference</a> - everything you ever wanted to know about spells!
Alson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2002, 03:58 PM   #3
Franchise
Elite Waterdeep Guard

both the greater restoration at temples and the cleric spell i think its level 8? restore your whole group
Old 07-23-2002, 04:46 PM   #4
Alson
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Franchise:
both the greater restoration at temples and the cleric spell i think its level 8? restore your whole group
Two corrections:
First, that's only true if you have ToB,
and second - clerics only have seven levels of spells
In memory of Ilan Ramon - the first Israeli astronaut.<br /><br /><br />[url]\"http://members.chello.nl/~j.vanthull/BG2SR/Home.htm\" target=\"_blank\">BGII Spells Reference</a> - everything you ever wanted to know about spells!
Old 07-24-2002, 02:01 PM   #5
Franchise
Elite Waterdeep Guard

oops my bad
Old 07-24-2002, 03:55 PM   #6
Alson
Galvatron

Never mind it - it's very confusing at start.
Old 07-26-2002, 11:13 PM   #7
Nas'Greth
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That's interesting...and strange. Why would Throne of Bhaal suddenly change that, and not bother to change the spell description to reflect such?