Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-25-2001, 11:41 PM   #11
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
MONI ROFL!!!

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

[This message has been edited by Grand-Ranger (edited 08-25-2001).]
Old 08-25-2001, 11:44 PM   #12
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

hahaha! however, i am the one who co-ordionates the troops, so therefore *I* will be the one who wipes the floor with LH! it will be ME! *has a terrible flashback to one of those boyband songs* It's Gonna be me!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-25-2001, 11:49 PM   #13
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
hahaha! however, i am the one who co-ordionates the troops, so therefore *I* will be the one who wipes the floor with LH! it will be ME! *has a terrible flashback to one of those boyband songs* It's Gonna be me!

Co-oridinate...as in dance steps?!

Sorry, you set yourself up for that one!

Old 08-26-2001, 12:16 AM   #14
Moni

Hey if a website takes off, I found a bunch of hyena sound files too
.wav .au .mp3...whateva you need, its right here inside my trenchcoat.
Just lemme know.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

Old 08-26-2001, 12:26 AM   #15
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Hey moni (or anyone) how do you post pictures in your message?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 08-26-2001, 12:40 AM   #16
Moni

Wow! Looks like i needed to come back after all!
I forgot to read Rex Tancred's contributions to the AD & D Spells Not Worth Memorizing thread Funny if you haven't seen it, go read them! (page 3)

OK, how you post your pic...you'll need your image location...in Netscape, right click on pic and "copy image location" In IE, right click and click on properties...copy address info and paste that information into the center of these brackets:

[img]info goes here[/img]

make sure you leave no spaces or it won't work.

In case you don't understand, go click on "edit" in the post where the hyena pic is and you'll see it.
I'll stick around for a couple in case you need more help.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-26-2001).]

Old 08-26-2001, 12:47 AM   #17
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Wow! Looks like i needed to come back after all!
I forgot to read Rex Tancred's contributions to the AD & D Spells Not Worth Memorizing thread Funny if you haven't seen it, go read them! (page 3)

OK, how you post your pic...you'll need your image location...in Netscape, right click on pic and "copy image location" In IE, right click and click on properties...copy address info and paste that information into the center of these brackets:

[img]info goes here[/img]

make sure you leave no spaces or it won't work.

In case you don't understand, go click on "edit" in the post where the hyena pic is and you'll see it.
I'll stick around for a couple in case you need more help.

HMm, ok I think I see how it works..but it looks like yourse (address) is off a website..can I just put it on from my PC? Like if it was in my documents and all that?

------------------

Old 08-26-2001, 12:51 AM   #18
Moni

nope...that would require us being able to upload pics here...if you need it hosted, send it to LastTruePrincess@aol.com and I can host it for you.

------------------

Old 08-26-2001, 01:39 AM   #19
Moni

Grand Ranger,
These are RAD!
I am going to take my measly pic out of the post above LOL!
These are way too big to be used in the forum...as a sig, the LH one would have to be re-sized, but as headers for an LH site, these are just COOL!

Mods...let me know if I need to have a link here instead of the actual pics OK?

If this LH website flies, we can always edit them out altogether.

------------------

Old 08-26-2001, 01:44 AM   #20
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Thanks Moni

yes I could resize them to sig size.. I may mess up the pic though

------------------