Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 07:59 PM   #31
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

His eyes flit across and beholds the plea in Mistral's eyes. ~She wants me to remain calm...I feel her concern and love...it is enough for me to even die now if that is my fate... ~

The muscles in his body gradually relax and he awaits Maverick's next action.
Old 10-30-2001, 08:06 PM   #32
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Chani

~She nods to Sephi, replying calmly in sea-elven.~ +A good plan my friend. I thank you for your cool head.+ ~She puts a hand on Deiter's shoulder, speaking in wood-elven to him.~ ^Would you prod an angry wild-cat with a stick my love?^ ~She looks hopefully to him.~ ^No more. Lay down your weapon. I can handle this.^ ~Mistral's comment rings through her ears. She grits her teeth, narrows her eyes, twitches her ears, and does everything she can to hold back her fury. Are you utterly daft girl?! She looks to Maverick. Muttering to herself.~ "I was hoping I wouldn't have to resort to this..." ~Re-sheathing Ravenwood she holds up her scythe.~ "Shatter! Cage and Shield!" ~Shatter flies from Mistral's hand and holds her point to Maverick's throat. Chani replies steadily.~ "I won't hesitate to kill you Maverick."

Maverick

~It's all he can do to lower his weapons and give a hating glare to Mistral.~
Old 10-30-2001, 08:10 PM   #33
mistral4543

She stares back at him and shrugs. Turning to Spree, she again picks up the undercurrent of wrath in the half-elf. Her eyes close, as if to block out the image of the room and all that is in it.
Old 10-30-2001, 08:27 PM   #34
mistral4543

Free from his threatened position, Larry crosses over swiftly and stands in front of Mistral protectively.
Old 10-30-2001, 08:37 PM   #35
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

He replys in wood elven to Chani"Your right..." Lowering his scimitar he watchs the wood elf hopeing that he's not to over the edge at the moment.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-30-2001, 09:03 PM   #36
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Chani

~She was thankful that Mistral had finally shut her mouth. She calls Shatter back to Mistral quietly. She looks sympathetically at Maverick.~ "Calmly my friend. Her ignorance is troubling I know. And words and blades only add salt to wounds." ~She shoots a grim look at Mistral.~ "I don't think you realize what you've done. Perhaps it's best that you step aside this time. You've insulted him beyond words." ~She turns her gazes thankfully to Deiter and Sephi, motioning for them to sit and attempt to relax.~

Maverick

~He points an accusing hand to Mistral. He speaks furiously in wood-elven, so that only Chani, Deiter, and Sephi could understand, not the offending humans.~ ^She is given clearly the fact that I was apprentice of Cyrus Nightblade. Why does she hold to me an unfamiliar blade when all I long is for the words of my second father?! She blindly insults his name, blindly presuming my countenance of the moment for his teachings! Her bitter words claw at not my pride but my morale and soul! Is she so cruel as to dis-respect the dead of all of our families?!^

(ooc:Night ya'll!)
Old 10-30-2001, 09:23 PM   #37
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: G'night

Deiter looks at wood elf understanding him a little more. He replys back in wood elven"I know what you mean Maverick, but going about it this way will only make it worse."

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-30-2001, 09:25 PM   #38
mistral4543

(ooc: Goodnight, Spree!)

She opens her eyes at Spree's address, hearing Maverick's unintelligible ravings in the background. Turning back to Spree, she replies "Have I, indeed?" ~ Her expression indicates that she cannot care less. ~ "Perhaps you are right; the air here is certainly too warm for me." ~ Wrapping her robes and cloak tightly around herself, she strides over to a separate table and sits down, exuding an air that she wishes to be left alone. ~

A few seconds later, Isabeau swoops down from her earlier perched position and lands on the table. Mistral strokes her feathers, and closes her eyes ~ Ah... so that was what it was all about...~ Struck by the hilarity of what has happened, a smile escapes from her lips.

She opens her eyes again and sits there, pondering.

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 09:36 PM   #39
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I am here everyone...
Thanks, Mistral for running my char.
Ack! Not my blade!!! (cwying like a wittle girl)

Seeing Mistral in the far corner speaking to Isabeau, Larry realized that the hawk heard and understood the whole thing, and is thus interpreting for Mistral now. He walks over to Mistral, sheathing HIS blade, and takes a seat across from her. He sits there, silently, letting Mistral take her time with no interuptions.
Old 10-30-2001, 09:37 PM   #40
mistral4543

(ooc: Deiter and Sephi, if you're still there, pls continue without me. My character is pretty eccentric, if you haven't already realised by now )