Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2001, 07:26 PM   #21
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter drew Leafblade as he faced Maverick. He was ready to hack the elf apart if need to, to help his friend.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-30-2001, 07:31 PM   #22
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Maverick

~His black eyes first dart to Mistral, through gritted teeth he speaks.~ "Watch your tongue around me wench." ~His grips the bone handle of his dagger tightly and steadily, the blade long enough to be mistaken for a short sword. His ebony eyes turn back to the blue katana. His narrowing eyes looked like those of an evil serpent. He speaks something in wood-elven.~ ^The night has called me here? Perhaps the fate shall take a turn at this crossroad?^ ~He seems to speak to the blade in this foreign tongue.~ ^One of the blade and one of the vine, one of my home, two will be mine...^ ~Those who understood his words would know he spoke the last line of Nightblade's poem.~

~Nightblade seems to glow, seemingly straining against chains in Larry's hands.~

Chani

~She seemed trapped in a vertigo of time, unable to move for fear of falling. Finally, she wills herself up and draws Ravenwood, the longsword of her family, pointing it at Maverick. She too speaks wood elven.~ ^Leave them alone Shadowfall. 'Tis fate's will.^

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 07:35 PM   #23
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

A surge of fury rushes through her veins, but she remembers Ursula's teachings. Surveying Maverick's near-insane state, she focuses on breathing deeply.

After a moment, she speaks again ~ "Do you seek these blades? I would willingly release Shatter to you." ~ Her eyebrows arch, as if issuing a challenge to Maverick.
Old 10-30-2001, 07:38 PM   #24
mistral4543

Larry stares open-mouthed at this turn of events. ~ Just what is going on? Why is he so hostile to me? Does he want the blade... ~

Maverick's insults at his beloved snatch him back to attention and he feels his own rage growing ~ "Watch what you say to Mistral, you beast!" ~ He stands tall, preparing for a possible attack.
Old 10-30-2001, 07:43 PM   #25
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

Deiter watched Maverick with a blank face."Why has Larry's blade got you all upset?"

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-30-2001, 07:46 PM   #26
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Chani

~She shakes her head at Mistral's decision. Damnit girl can you be any more ignorant?! The pieces of the puzzle lie openly before you! Did I not say plainly he was NIGHTBLADE'S apprentice! She controls her rage of intellect and continues to speak calmly to Maverick.~ ^Leave them be, friend.^

Maverick

~He notes the sea of swords swirling about him. He shrugs it off madly. His black serpentine eyes return to Mistral, showing more hatred than before.~ "Do you pray for death on a nightly basis, whore, or am I given this as a gift?" ~He pulls his second blade, the boomerang dagger, and poises it dangerously at Larry's throat.~ "Ah, getting sentimental are we?"

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 07:47 PM   #27
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi gazed at Maverick a look that could cut through steel and keep going. I know not your quarrel with my friend here, but know that if you do make one move against him or his sword you will not be able to contemplate the move here for long.
Old 10-30-2001, 07:49 PM   #28
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Chani

~She looks desperately at Sephi, trying to communicate with him. An idea snaps to her head. I hope he can understand sea elven... The melody floats to his ears.~ +Lay down your weapon, all will become apparent. Don't harm him. I promise they won't be hurt. Just don't prod him any more!+
Old 10-30-2001, 07:54 PM   #29
mistral4543

She casts a look of disdain at him ~ "Your actions and words do not reflect well on your tutor, Maverick." ~ Shakes her head pitifully ~ "All you had to do was ask. For Shatter, at least... it might interest you that I offered Spree this blade not too long ago, as well."

Glancing at Spree, she sees the latter's annoyed stare ~ "I am through with my past; I need no blade to remind me of my heritage." ~ Her heart thumping wildly for Larry's safety, she prays ~ Hold your tongue, Larry, hold your tongue and temper... ~
Old 10-30-2001, 07:55 PM   #30
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi, being able to understand many languages including Sea Elven, hears her call. His reply, in a wondrous melody of notes, floats back. I will sheathe my sword, however if he moves against Larry he will not remain in this bar for long still. As if to finish his though, he taps the Ring of Dimension Door on his finger, and then explains in Sea Elven again that the spell can be cast on others.