Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2002, 11:20 AM   #1
vampyress-of-shadows
Dungeon Master

I appologize for that it has been a long time since RPing and I am accustomed ot a different setup. However, I am one Who is willing to fix things. Please in order to get this going I need as much help as I can get. Thank you guys.
Old 11-11-2002, 11:30 AM   #2
vampyress-of-shadows
Dungeon Master

She walks into the room with and aire about her thats unexplainable. She glides across the room and to the bar in the back. she pours hrself and apple martini and glides over to a table in the back. She sits silently vaguely disguised by the shadows and watches the door for perhaps a visitor or something to come in. She sits silently and waits lighting a ciggarette and takes a long pull on it.

She waits...
Old 11-11-2002, 11:35 AM   #3
whacky
Emerald Dragon

OOC-Pmed you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Silently yet gracefully a hooded figure walks into the tavern, an aura of death surrounds him. He takes off his hood, the face revealed is handsome yet pale. Orders a (OOC im weak in ordering, help me [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) .......
whacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2002, 11:35 AM   #4
vampyress-of-shadows
Dungeon Master

She notes a man enter the tavern. She invites him to join her and wonders about the joining her new clan. should he coose to join she wonders about his choice in name for may choose his own. She awaits his reply.
Old 11-11-2002, 11:38 AM   #5
vampyress-of-shadows
Dungeon Master

What may you like as the name you will go by and what rank will you choose to hold? You may hold any rank you like from servant to assasin to just and ordinary server of the clan. The choice will be left up to you.
Old 11-11-2002, 11:39 AM   #6
whacky
Emerald Dragon

He wonders about his past and is ready for a new beginning .... He breaks the long silence by agreeing to join the clan and hisses "I choose to be known as Assassin of Shadows(OCC- this name can be edited and changed if you wont) my lady, that is if you dont mind". Awaits her reply.

[ 11-11-2002, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: whacky ]
Old 11-11-2002, 11:39 AM   #7
vampyress-of-shadows
Dungeon Master

get any thing you like I carry everything imaginable as long as it contains alcohol.
Old 11-11-2002, 11:40 AM   #8
whacky
Emerald Dragon

OCC- Then i'd better be known as assassin of shadows since that is what i like best, my siggy says all
Old 11-11-2002, 11:43 AM   #9
vampyress-of-shadows
Dungeon Master

so that is the name you shall carry. remember you are now part of this clan and you shall hold partial responsibility for it. Welcome to the family of shadows. As the first holder of the tags you are welcome to recruit anyone you like.

She takes a long drag on her ciggarette and puts it out on the table. She crosses her legs and brushes her hair aside her confidence overwhelming.
Old 11-11-2002, 11:48 AM   #10
whacky
Emerald Dragon

"I am honoured my lady, I am ready to be a part of this clan and take responsibility but perhaps there is something about me I'd like to know" takes a deep breath and continues "I happen to be a vampire but i assure you that i've overgrown my lust for blood ....." She notices his dark yet charishmatic personality.