Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-23-2000, 09:27 PM   #1
Silversword

I just finished Shurugeon Castle and then picked up the next Mage Guild quest. It requires I pick up Ardibren's relic from the Castle.

I've gone back but cannot seem to find it. Can someone tell me where it is?

Thanks.

Old 10-23-2000, 09:58 PM   #2
T-Rex

I think it was in his library...make sure you didn't already pick it up and accidentally sold it to a merchant in town.

Old 10-24-2000, 04:33 PM   #3
Silversword

What library??????

Old 10-24-2000, 04:56 PM   #4
dvicci

His library was the room in which you used the Magus Key to open up the bookshelves. The relic is in a chest in a room through the bookshelf that opened up. Follow me?

{Specifically}

Open the bookshelves... go through. Go down hall, enter room. Open chest, get nice things. Identify. Ardibren's is what you're looking for.