Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-18-2001, 07:01 AM   #101
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
The SATISFIED bar maid said to caleb "that was the BEST I ever had mighty biscuit king despite what other playa haters say" caleb walks right up to link and engages him in a game of nostril flaring and eyebrow raising then walks away after he discovers link can only raise 1 eyebrow and says "Hail to the king baby Ill be waiting on my throne of scone if you need me"

"Stop talking to yourself, Caleb! That's the first sign of madness, that."

Tancred

Old 05-18-2001, 07:03 AM   #102
Killer
Banned User

now i have her head on a pike(Killer takes vicona and took her head and head it on a pike
Old 05-18-2001, 07:06 AM   #103
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

caleb ponders what the halfling said on his throne of scone. "jieda? you mean jedi? oh no the ethereal ass goblins are upon us!"

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-18-2001, 07:07 AM   #104
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure ponders what could possibly be wrong with killer sitting there having conversations with dead heads on pikes. Shaking his head in wonder he settles back watching the entertainment. What a night it is going to be, insane head hunters and polymorphed minatours

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-18-2001, 07:09 AM   #105
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
I thought the bar maid had better taste than that. never mind
From the back everybody hears "twang!!!" anhd a cheering crowd - the first pack of cursed squirrels has been fired at the Order of the Radiant Heart
Tancred winces, and says to himself in an exceptionally unconvinced voice: "Oh dear. Well, I'm sure it's nothing the guys back at base can't handle..."

Tancred
Old 05-18-2001, 07:09 AM   #106
Link
Jack Burton

The last four lines of the Song of the Sages repeat themselves in Links head.
"The one who will be second to know,
Will be the one who defeats the foe,
The foe that foul darkness will bring
The foe know as the Basilisk King"
The return of the Basilisk King... He should have known what was happening! Didn't Atuan tell him about the Song of the Sages? Of course!
He slams his fast on the table he's sitting at, and stares ahead.
What should he do now? He knows that Atuan is going to retrieve the Holy Sword, so he, Link, the second one to know can be able to kill the Basilisk King. That's the second prophecy of the Song of the Sages.
"The first one will retrieve the Sword,
to help the second to go forth
For only the Holy Sword can show,
A way to defeat this evil foe."
The Holy Sword must be retrieved in order to defeat Jieda. But will that do? Will the Holy Sword be able to destroy such a powerful force of evil? Jieda is a powerful wizard, and a basilisk controller. He can summon and control the evil creature which is able to stone others with one gaze! This foe truly is great, and Link needs not only the Holy Sword, but also a party with him, which can help him with his quest. He looks around. Who will it be??

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-18-2001, 07:09 AM   #107
Killer
Banned User

hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha hahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahaha hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahha hahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaah ahhahahahaha
Old 05-18-2001, 07:11 AM   #108
Link
Jack Burton

"That laughing had better not be in my direction, humble Killer" Link says aloud

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-18-2001, 07:13 AM   #109
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Caleb slams killers head in to his throne of scone and yells "YEAH BITCH WHOS THE BISCUIT KING!.....hey guy that rambles to himself yah you ill help ya out"

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-18-2001, 07:13 AM   #110
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure stands up walking over to Link, with a proposition in mind. But changes his mind and instead stands in the shadows of the corner watching those that will approach Link with their offers. His Wolven cunning has worked itself into his psycke again reverting him to his primal insticts. A aura eminated from the silent Link showing a power that he did not recognise wondering if Link was from this part of Faerun.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."