Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-07-2002, 08:26 AM   #1
Gromnir
Dungeon Master

Does anyone live in or near Stockport, Manchester England? (excluding DJG, Steve Fox, Daniel Doolan)
Thinking of death while living,<br />This is the warrior\'s way<br />thinking of pain when in pleasure.<br />keeps you alive from day to day<br /><br />Time is a great teacher, and then kills all it\'s students.<br /><br />DJG\'s first official helper and second in command. <br /><br />
Old 11-07-2002, 09:17 AM   #2
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Gromnir:
Does anyone live in or near Stockport, Manchester England? (excluding DJG, Steve Fox, Daniel Doolan)
Do ya think that Sig takes up enough screen space? Wow!

Old 11-07-2002, 12:28 PM   #3
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Surely you must know if anyone else lives there. Do you see other people in the streets when you go out? Are there other kids in your school? Or are you the only four people in Stockport?
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-07-2002, 01:13 PM   #4
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
Surely you must know if anyone else lives there. Do you see other people in the streets when you go out? Are there other kids in your school? Or are you the only four people in Stockport?[/QUOTE]Hmmmm, I think he just want's to find out.....

I DO!!! Ooops, sorry James. I'm on your "except" list.....

It's not fair!!!!!

Old 11-07-2002, 02:01 PM   #5
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Gromnir and DJG you have huge sigs. I feel so....inadequate.
Old 11-07-2002, 02:58 PM   #6
Lavindathar
Harper

As you can see, I live in Lancashire. I was born in Manchester though,in Urmston, Park Hospital(changed it's name now, not sure what to).