Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2003, 08:41 PM   #81
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Protoss___
Your blades cut the zerg up, they began trying to attacking everywhere some times hitting you and your bretheren, which bounce off your sheilds. They don't know your position, at all.
Terran____
The attack force finally extinguishes the enemy buildings "Great job men, get back to the shuttles, and we'll get ya' home, congrats boys!" Raynor says. Quite happy.
Old 05-10-2003, 07:15 PM   #82
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

The dark templar continued attacking, his psi-blades thirsting for more blood...
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 06:26 PM   #83
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Hopping into the last shuttle to take off, Talin glanced out the shuttle window one last time, viewing the carnage that had taken place... "Well, we did it...Wonder what'll be next for us." As the shuttle headed back to base.
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2003, 07:58 PM   #84
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

--Iggy--

After finishing his yummy lunch he cranked up "I Am The Walrus" by the Beatles and waited for a drop ship to come and pick him up off this planet.
Old 05-12-2003, 09:37 PM   #85
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Protoss____
As your blades slash through the confused monsters you hear the loud thumps of Ultralisk steps, seven of them charging ahead the feet heading for you and your bretheren...
Terran____
You return home quite happily, but it is soon cut short... "Allright boys, we gotta move out, apparently the Korhol assholes are having a ton of trouble with the Zerg so we'll let you rest for 4 hours before you get back into the shuttles..." you hear the men gripe and groan... Whining and all.
Old 05-13-2003, 06:07 AM   #86
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Attack. Destroy. Burn. (with dragoon fire [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 01:11 PM   #87
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

At hearing the news about a new front to join Xenthia silently rejoiced, the only time she truly felt alive was when she was decimating others. Zerg were the targets her superiors preferred to aim her at, but truth be told she had no real preference. the others could gripe about mistreatment and joke about unionizing the corps, but Xenthia was more happy no, more alive when on a mission than at any other time in her life.

She waited until the SCV's had finished with a few minimal repairs and upgrades before she started washing and waxing her Goliath, decorating the hellfire missile launcher with over a dozen new zergling decals, as well as cleaning bits of carapace, claws, and entrails from the body of her machine.

[ 05-13-2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:02 PM   #88
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Calaethis___
You get kicked like a "Punt" in the game the "American" Terran call "Football" . sending you about, ohhh, 12 feet flying while your bretheren start running from the giant bug's feet you hit the ground hard with dust all over your garb.
Protoss___
Preety much what I said up there.The men at the base ready their psy blades, psy storms, and psy charges.
Xenthia___
Jason is also working on his Goliath right by yours mumbling "D*** zerg, gotta get a new coat a paint and scrape all these guts off the mirror, geez...Ah well, I can take revenge on them with those Korhol wimps heh..."

Talin___
You see some guys talking about their experiences and talking about all the gossip, they pull you into the group "Heard Mensk never once was concerned with his allies...H***, heard he f***ed up a mission and destroyed a huge allied base, personally I'm not one bit supprised."

Iggy___
Raynor calls you to a breifing. "Iggy, I want you to meet your new partner, Dylan," You see a man uncloak "Greetins to ya'" he shakes your hand Raynor continues "Now, I don't trust those Korhol b******s one bit so if they attack us, I want you two to call down a Yamato Cannon strike, understood?" Dylan replies "Yes sir!"
TheGrandSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2003, 04:30 PM   #89
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

--Iggy--

Get me some nukes ready too. We may need them. The planet has already been turned to sand by nukes so it won't hurt the "environment". I just don't want to be stuck down there with a radio, a gun, and some lockdown shells.
Old 05-13-2003, 07:00 PM   #90
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

"I hear that, I'll take Raynor over Mensk any day. He doesn't f*ck us around, gives it to us straight up, eh?" After a couple nods from the group, Talin leaves to try and make the most of his 4 hours rest. Sure could use a shower, and I'll need to clean my aromor, got damned Zerg all over it...Damn I'm hungry right now, wonder whats in the mess hall. He thinks to himself as he walks.
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote