Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2003, 09:29 PM   #71
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Yay, PC's working again [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Anarus looked at the female protoss, and walked over, and bowed slightly, inclining his head. "Greetings; I am Anarus, of the Dark Templar was all he said, and waited for her to speak...
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2003, 09:56 PM   #72
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

OOC: Yay 'toss are back!
IC:
Protoss_____
The female protoss begins to speak "Greetings to you to Anarus, I'll be the Arbiter pilot," she jumps out of her ship, "Greetings Captain!" Saluting the Comander "Greeting Nilias, and thank you, we were in need of the support," he looks to the Zerg base, "Damn... They are begining an attack, Dark Templar! Go and strike! As long as you aren't detected by the overlords you'll be safe... Go! Zealots, Dragoons, Archons, Templar prepare! The troops prepare themselves."
"Lets move out and take them out, Reif formation!" a greater dark templar says.
Terran___
While the group attacking the Zerg base does its job some men pull out some cigarrets out and begin smokin' like chimneys "'Ey there ghost!" A marine grabs you and pulls Iggy into a group of the druggie troopers "Have a smoke! You deserve it man! *Cough hack chough!*" he hands you a cigaret, "Yeah he he and look what I sneaked abored!" he pulls out a little lunch box full of beer, "Aw shit! looks like one o' them Zerglins been through here! Drank all the beer! Hah! Thing probably ain't walkin' straight Haha!" The marines laugh
Old 05-01-2003, 11:01 PM   #73
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

The young Dark Templar nodded, and whispered "Tassadar guide my blades..." and moved silently to attack.
Old 05-02-2003, 03:42 PM   #74
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

OOC: Im a bit lost, am I in the cleanup crew, or am i with Iggy? wont post anything IC cause I dont want to screw up. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2003, 10:42 PM   #75
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by the sauceman:
OOC: Im a bit lost, am I in the cleanup crew, or am i with Iggy? wont post anything IC cause I dont want to screw up. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Your clean up crew
Old 05-03-2003, 08:49 AM   #76
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

--Iggy--
"I don't really smoke,"Iggy replyed,"I find that it interferes with my ESP." He handed the cigerette back to the marine and walked away. "I wonder if there is any food around here," he thought,"Haven't eaten in ages. He went into the command center to see if he could find a fridge.
Old 05-05-2003, 04:21 PM   #77
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Iggy___
In your quest to find lunch you find a roast beef sandwhich, can of soda, and a newspaper from Earth thats front page reads " Evil mastermind Bill Gates comes back!" stating that he was frozen in a Criostym tube and was unleashed into the world...Fortunately the madman is in a high tech prison surrounded by seige tanks.
Old 05-05-2003, 06:29 PM   #78
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Following a group of marines and Goliaths as they picked apart the remaining Zerg forces, Talin wondered what Raynor would do next. All his life, Talin had admired Raynor for his quick decision making and bravery.
Shooting another Zergling, Talin looked for Xenthia. I hope this cleanup doesnt take too much longer, these Zerg always seem to pop up at the least appropriate times, he thought to himself.
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 07:45 PM   #79
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Aranus charged any nearby Zerg, and sliced them to little pieces using his warp blades...
Old 05-05-2003, 11:19 PM   #80
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The dark templar swung wildly with his blades at the oncomming zerg...
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote