Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2003, 08:35 PM   #41
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

The young Dark Templar nodded."I assume we won't be building a base Commander? When will Zeratul arrive with reinforments?
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 01:23 AM   #42
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"If you want a base you need Pylons first it's a fact of life" the Templar told his bretheren, just then he noticed the terrans were easily setting up defenses without any pylons of any sort...

"dag nabbit lets just get a base up I'll guard this path's entrance and scout a bit ahead..." With that the dark templar headed off to see what lie ahead...
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 09:35 AM   #43
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Protoss___
The Commander replies "We've many recources on the carrier, and we have probes here to" he orders down crates full of minerals and Vespene gas and several probes float to the ground he orders one to warp in pylons while another warps in a nexus "Luckly Nexus don't need pylons" he says, his voice lowers to a near whisper "And were here and our allies are on different planets, and Shakusas is will not be able to help!They are several galaxies away unless..." His eyes are wide open he says "Arbiters!I know we have one at base! First I'll contact Zeretul and Artanis,and see if they have any warriors they are willing to spare," he walks into the newly built nexus
Old 04-07-2003, 01:15 PM   #44
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The dark templar began to instruct the probes to harvest minerals, setting one to each section of crystals and letting one begin to harvest vespine...

- ooc: man this is making me want to play starcraft [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-07-2003, 03:08 PM   #45
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

Iggy disappeared and headed to the hives. "I need you guys to take out the detectors so I can aim the nuke!," he yelled over the com-link. He started attacking some of the overlords from a distance so he wouldn't be noticed. When the overlords were out of reach with their detecting powers he radioed that he was ready to aim the nuke. He aimed it at a central hive and right as the nuke fell started running.
Old 04-07-2003, 06:42 PM   #46
the sauceman
Zhentarim Guard

Seeing a nuke obiterate a section of the Zerg base, Talin rushed forward with a group of Marines and set them to hold the breach in the Zerg defense.
"Lets get some heavy fire in here! Where are the Tanks?'" Talin shouted as a Hydralisk exploded in front of him. Reloading his gun, Talin prayed that his Marines could hold out until they got some support fire...
the sauceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 07:45 PM   #47
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Iggy: An Overlord flies slowley towards you, helping a hydralisk nearbyspot you, it opens at the front and shoots several spines at you, 5 hitting your side, you see a rocket come and blow the creature to bits, then dragging you to a pit, an old black marine is there mumbling "Whipper shnapper ghost, never watch to see whats commin' NO they gots ta watch the Zergs blow up!" he says putting some burning medic stuff into your wounds, Grabbing his Gauss rifle he shoots off a zergling "There, gonna burn a while but your good as good." the man says
Talin: You see some tanks come as they go to seige mode while vultures rush out of their just landed shuttles, one yelling "Here comes the cavalry!
Protoss___
The comander rushes out "I've word from Zeretul and Artanis, they have many men to spare, and templar ready to become archons they can't give us air support though, so I'll radio our arbiter at the main base," with that he returns to the carrier.The pylons are warpten in finnaly and one probe begins warping in a building.
Old 04-07-2003, 09:59 PM   #48
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

"BEGIN WARPING IN DEFENSE TURRETS!" the templar shouts, hoping his strategic words are responded to over the noise of nuclear weapon detonation in the distance...
Old 04-07-2003, 11:19 PM   #49
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
"BEGIN WARPING IN DEFENSE TURRETS!" the templar shouts, hoping his strategic words are responded to over the noise of nuclear weapon detonation in the distance...
Uh /)k, your on a completely different planet
Old 04-07-2003, 11:34 PM   #50
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

As the nuke blew up a section of the hive Xenthia's attackers were thrown momentarily off balance, just long enough for her chainguns to turn them into shredded meat and carapace, the goliath strode into position flanking the tanks, part of an old and effective trick to “herd” the zerglings into the waiting cannon fire, blowing them into miniscule pieces, so the attack could press onward into the heart of the swarm, so far everything was going fairly well as far as battles went, no heavy casualties had been taken, from the com reports anyway, although HQ had a tendency to give out “morale enhancing reports” from time to time, that only made the warriors think they were winning, those commanders had quickly learned the error of trying to get units killed holding off a swarm with a handful of soldiers, Xenthia had ensured that they wouldn’t make the mistake again, but every once in a while some brass-hat would get the idea anyway…
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote