Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-24-2002, 01:38 PM   #1
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Ok, I have recently started a romance with Aerie. I feel guilty now that Jaheira has no one. So are there any NPC's for her out there?

SPOILER!

SPOILER!

SPOILER!

SPOILER!

SPOILER!

For the romance with Jaheira, I fixed Aerie up with Haer'Dalis. He seemed to help her find her voice, literally because late she dumps him after he tells her she's no longer innocent. (To qoute her, she said, "I see now that this was a horrible mistake! We're through Haer'Dalis!") Well, now that I'm with Aerie in my other game, I want to find someone for Jaheira. Also, the same goes for Viconia, I think she needs someone as well. Does anyone know what NPC's they can fall for?
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 01:42 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Hmm, NPC dont actually have romances, just some kind of one.
I dont know about Vic, but in my last game, Anomen and Jaheira seemed to have a good time together.
Oh, and another solution is to download a patch that makes you able to have romance with all the three at the same time!

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2002, 01:46 PM   #3
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
Hmm, NPC dont actually have romances, just some kind of one.
I dont know about Vic, but in my last game, Anomen and Jaheira seemed to have a good time together.
Oh, and another solution is to download a patch that makes you able to have romance with all the three at the same time!

see ya!

That's the problem, I'm a one-person sort of guy.

I did think it was cool when Haer'Dalis had a romance with Aerie, even if it didn't last too long...
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 01-24-2002, 02:42 PM   #4
Helspanth
Quintesson

I also liked the HaerDalis/Aerie romance!It was neat.
Fun interactions also happen between Mazzy/Korgan(!!!!!)
as well as Mazzy/Valygar.
I have not seen anything about Jaheira however...
Old 01-24-2002, 04:09 PM   #5
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Mazzy and Korgan? That sounds a bit scary...but Mazzy and Valygar sounds interesting.
Old 01-24-2002, 07:00 PM   #6
Helspanth
Quintesson

It IS scary with those two!!!Some of the best dialogues in the game!
As for Valygar they do develop a sort of relationship!Hell even Edwin tries to "do" Mazzy!!!What's so hot about that halfling,I wonder?
Old 01-24-2002, 11:56 PM   #7
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I dont know..... but some1 one the thread " Who do you want to romance next" Said mazzy..... and they were very definant about it....
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 11:23 AM   #8
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

It's the pictures.