Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 12:54 AM   #1
Melusine
Dracolisk

Well, where did she?
Maybe...

1. ...Wah and Rikard kidnapped her to feature in yet another gruesome tale of magic and monsters in Wah's lair www.geocities.com/flamereaver/Home.html (you better thank me for that free advertisement Wah). In this tale, Rikard is polymorphed into a woman by the unbelievably cruel Hell Lich Wah and now his sole means of survival is to befriend Melusine and learn from her the Highly Secret Principles of Being A Woman:

Rikard: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!! I'm turned in to a woman!
Melusine: Nonono that's not quite right Rikarda...try to put some more of that maiden-in-distress-anguish in your voice. Those silly males fall for it all the time. Try too sound frightened, sexy and helpless at the same time. And as for your looks, quite frankly my dear, we have alot of work to do! First, let me give you a hand waxing your legs. Oh, and let's not forget your bikini line, shall we?
Rikarda: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH that hurts...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oh dear, the poor thing passed out...well that'll make my job a lot easier.
Let's fix your hairdo for you now honey. I think golden curls will look lovely on you...yes...And you really should be doing someting about that down on your face, it makes you positively unattractive dear. Your nails need some working on too, not to mention that horrible mage robe of yours. That is not a fit dress for a young woman such as yourself (fusses away at Rikard busily)
Melusine: Casts Perfect Manicure Including Fancy Nailpolish in shade Passion Red: Rikarda
Melusine: Casts Remove Excessive Hairgrowth: Rikarda
Melusine: Casts Sexy Bikini: Rikarda
Melusine: Casts Natures Improved Beauty: Rikarda
Melusine: Casts Golden Curly Locks: Rikarda

Rikarda: Well that's not too bad actually...I look kinda sexy don't I? (admires himself in mirror)
Rikarda: Thank you my dear Melusine, you have handed me the perfect weapon to destroy that Evil Hell Lich Wah! I will seduce him with my heavenly body and he will be as wax my hands! WHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Melusine: Rikarda! You silly woman...remember to laugh as I told you to! ~sigh~ let me demonstrate again
Melusine: ~flutters eyelashes seductively, puts on big innocent eyes, puts on highpitched voice~ "hihihi"
Melusine: Yes I know it looks horrible, all females know that it's ridiculous...but those weakbrained men will fall for it you'll see...
Melusine: Now go and make me proud!

Or maybe...

2. ...Melusine is slowly drowning in paperwork and cardboard boxes, pots of paint and drawers full of underwear, boxes filled with books and cd's...
Melusine finally has moved to a place all of her own!!!! Yay! Yes, I'm moving and I'm in the middle of painting my room right now so I'm pretty busy. I've also got a horrible backlog at university which I'm pretty ashamed of and if i only think of all the work I should be doing I nearly wanna break down and cry!!! Anyway that's one reason why I'm not on the Forum too often, the other's money!! Yes I have quite an expensive internet connection and that's a problem too.
Anyway, I don't want to bore anyone with my problems but in case anyone wondered why I seem to dissappear and reappear like a djinni in a bottle...this is why!
Melusine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2001, 01:13 PM   #2
Lucre
Elminster

What number 1?
Lucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2001, 02:58 PM   #3
Stealth Bomber

Brilliant Melusine!!! Glad to see you are still here and as witty as ever! Interesting insight on how devious you women are. I always thought you were sweetness and innocence personified. You have shattered my illusions. Maybe I can console myself with Rikarda, she sounds quite hot!

PS Lucre I am confused?!?
Old 02-05-2001, 03:06 PM   #4
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Sorry suuuuuuuuuuuuuuul-yinn
i'm lesbian
i hope melusine is too
Rikard T'Aranaxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2001, 03:07 PM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

Stealth Bomber...sorry to have blown up your balloon (as we say in Holland). But don't take it too hard, most men KNOW deep inside what women are like but they are happy to be deluded by them. If you ever followed the romance thread with Aerie you know what I mean. The cunning little bitch keeps moaning about how sad she is now her wings are cut off (this is the "maiden in distress"-part and is designed to boost the egos of machos who think the girl actually needs their help... meanwhile the woman in question has his heart tightly in her fist) but meanwhile she manages to put Jaheira down(who is considered much tougher) and viciously battles her to win the PCs love.
So really Black Knight and Armisael and all you other poor men, you should realise you're lead around on a leash by Cloudbringer & Ladyzekke.

I just noticed that this thread had already dropped on to page 2...shame on all of you!!!
As Queen of Polls, I declare that this is a POLL and it MUST be answered. The question is: "where did Melusine go"
BUMP
Old 02-05-2001, 03:07 PM   #6
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

BTW i'm growing a gootie (you know like AJ form the BSB)

should i shave that?
Old 02-05-2001, 03:10 PM   #7
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Melusine i actually started to hit on viconia so what about jaheira who always gets killed in her cage (BY me) and aerie?
Old 02-05-2001, 03:11 PM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Sorry Rikard missed your post
A goatie..? No really dear it just won't do. You REALLY have to learn to become more in touch with your feminine sexuality

A lesbian...well I must admit I never had the pleasure
however, Rikarda sounds pretty delicious, I agree with SB...after all I created her myself
Maybe I should reconsider

Old 02-05-2001, 03:12 PM   #9
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

he heb jij geen msn ofzo?
Old 02-05-2001, 03:16 PM   #10
Melusine
Dracolisk

Nee ik heb geen MSN omdat ik geen kabelinternet heb...misschien neem ik in mn nieuwe kamer mx stream

Anyway Aerie starts bitching on Jaheira and whining about her scars so Jaheira tells her to pull herself together and stop complaining,
then Aerie tells Jaheira to shut up because no one is impressed by her bossing and Jaheira says she doesn't boss anyone around and Aerie says that she's heard that Khalid was a weak man who was dominated by Jaheira's personality and that she shouldn't try the same on the PC and Jaheira gets mad at her for debasing Khalid's memory....etc etc etc