Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2000, 03:20 PM   #1
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Ok... I will probably go back to the game after this and find what I'm looking for immediately! But on the off-chance that I will still be clueless, please someone tell me where the heck do I put the demon heart to power up the planar sphere? I've searched & searched and haven't figured it out. Where, specifically, does it go?

Yes, I have read through the message board first (Thank you for creating it!), but the answer wasn't there.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Old 10-15-2000, 05:42 PM   #2
Kal Zakath
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi, you've prob already found it but incase here is the map.
From the first level you go down one level! Here you will find the Fire and the cold room, clear them out and head
down another level. Ok here it is, go to that great thing in the middle and place the heart, go back the same way, not the southern path since that path will trigger out some golems, Like 10 stone golems, 3 iron golems, which will kill yopu no matter how good you are since they will be all over the place. Have fun.
Old 10-17-2000, 10:38 AM   #3
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Not strictly true that they'll kill you. The iron golems don't move from their spots and the stone golems can't get by them. Cloudkill the entire area and they'll drop pretty quick. Hammer +4 vs. giants + Anomen on PCP finish the rest off reasonably quick.